Like; your highest scores ever, please?

Jarek Noschese

Prince Gordon
As well as details on how you [somehow] managed to achieve it? (i.e. details of the map used, difficulty, faction of choice, custom rules, mission year in which you finished the game, unofficial patches [maybe] etc.?)

I'm not jealous of any of you. I've literally just been stumped for hours and hours upon hours and hours, despite having only bought the GOG.com version of this game very recently. Yes; I'm fully aware of the fact that this game is much older than the Galactic Civilizations franchise; but really, this game's AI is still broken enough to completely send me over the edge. Even then however: I'd rather not be trying out any real nonsense; such as modifying the game's most core mechanics, or even using the Scenario Editor. About that, should I like... really use any unofficial patches, or just leave the game's official patches (included in the GOG.com remake) as they are?

For this reason, submitted scores plus mentioned strategies must be proven with un-doctored photos taken at the calculation of the Final Score. If the word "CHEATED!" (I.E. Scenario Editor) and/or (even) "Objectives" (indicates Scenario Scoring of the standard Final Marks calculation) is found, then the score in question will be completely disregarded (no exceptions).

Notes about the "ending year": <Librarian ends in 2600 (500 turns to win), and >Talent ends in just 2500 (400 turns to finish).

This is my strategy:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/less-is-more.557447/
Print screen gets me a black screen shot, so sorry. The link does have two saved game files. My current high score is 285% (3040) as Aki-Zeta 5 on Transcend with Alien Crossfire. I [somehow] manage to win every game.

Here's another saved game file for Alien Crossfire:

New high score is 490%. Here's the save game.

Attachments

• 7 0f 9 of the Consciousness, 2333.SAV
    358.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 490%.SAV
    353.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I added a save game file for my latest max score of 5231 for 490%. I still had an easy 100 turns to go, so lots of room for improvement.

Top Bottom