1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Blitz ability

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by vingrjoe, Mar 22, 2005.

1. vingrjoe

vingrjoe Landlocked Shipwright

A new/old unit ability should be a 'Limited Blitz' flag. Where a player gives a unit 'Blitz' ability, but can determine how many times the unit can attack/bombard within the unit's move parameters.

2. smphang

smphang Chieftain

how about focus blitz? i dont want to tourch the farms/mines as my soon-to-be city will be needing them once my legions moved in. but at the same time, i dont want their reinforcement arriving too quicky, so i want to raze all the roads from their reinforcement direction...

3. rhialto

rhialto Emperor

There are four basic options regarding fire and movement...

- basic - attacking ends your turn
    - hit & run - you can attack once per turn, and, if move points, run away again.
    - fire or move - you can either move OR fire each turn. This option would be relevant for heavy seige weapons in small scale scenarios.
    - blitz - Each attack uses 1 move point (or the MP cost associated with the destination terrain if that was the last defending unit on that tile).

Unfortunately, I am not sure how compatible having these options are with stacked combat.