Limits on playing ahead

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Information was posted which would require playing ahead (in this case performing an action which would require a reload to take back). I removed the offending posts to limit their continued contamination of the position, and would like to remind everyone that "what-if" actions which result in end of turn or reload are not permitted.

Those who did see the material, please do not discuss it further.

Whether any legal action is required is up to the citizens to decide. I will refrain from participating due to conflict of interest with my mod duties, except for testifying as to the details, in general terms.

Edited to clarify, it's end of turn or irreversible actions requiring a reload.

Information was posted which would require playing ahead (in this case performing an action which would require a reload to take back). I removed the offending posts to limit their continued contamination of the position, and would like to remind everyone that "what-if" actions which result in end of turn or reload are not permitted.

Those who did see the material, please do not discuss it further.

Whether any legal action is required is up to the citizens to decide. I will refrain from participating due to conflict of interest with my mod duties, except for testifying as to the details, in general terms.

Edited to clarify, it's end of turn or irreversible actions requiring a reload.

In case you didn't see this -- which from events of the past 2 days it seems likely you did not.

Top Bottom