1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Limits to Wonders and Religions

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Madeira, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Madeira

Madeira Emperor

Hello all,

in the good old days I've heavily modded Civ2 and 3, but right now I have no time to learn the scripting necessary to mod 4 and 5, so I wonder if someone would be willing to make these mods or include them in some other?

Limit to World Wonders, split civilizations in groups, and make each wonder only be available to one or more groups, so we dont see the Aztecs building the Great Wall for instances, but allow the Koreans to build it just to allow some variety.

Limit to Religions, possibly as an add-on to the Historical Religions mod or something new that is compatible with new religions, something simple, if each civilization has a default religion, prevent the AI from founding a religion if his default religion was already founded, let them use the Prophet to build a religious site or something else, to prevent the Arabs from founding Judaism if Islam was already founded by the Egyptians for instances.