1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

List of all Arguments for Effects and Requirements

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by isau, Mar 28, 2017.

1. isau

isau Warlord

I generated these for myself but maybe they are useful to someone else too. List should be current as of the Spring 2017/Macedon/Persia patch.

This document lists every EffectType and RequirementType in the game, along with possible arguments that can be passed to these Effects and Requirements (in ModifierArguments table or RequirementArguments tables, respectively).

This list was generated based on every active argument in the game. So, if there are secret arguments out there that can be passed to the effects or requirements, but Firaxis didn't actually use them, they won't show up.

If an effect or requirement has [no argument] in its list, but then also arguments, it means it is possible to pass no arguments and still have the effect/requirement work. Again this is based on how Firaxis actually used the arguments in real implementations.

Attached Files:

dbergan, Antagonise, Lilpanda and 2 others like this.
  2. cromcrom

cromcrom Cernu

Thanks a lot. Do you know if those effects can be called through LUA ?

3. isau

isau Warlord

I am not sure whether they can be called directly through Lua. My gut response is "no" but my gut responses are often wrong. :)

4. Lilpanda

Lilpanda Chieftain

Thank you so much for this list. I'm trying to hack together my first mod and this is immensely helpful.

5. dagriggstar

dagriggstar Chieftain

Random bump but is there an updated version of this list somewhere ?

6. Cagarustus

Cagarustus Chieftain

Thanks for this. This is fantastic!

7. NameArleadyUsed

NameArleadyUsed Chieftain

Another random bump.
    Any changes/updates/new requirements discovered?

8. ChimpanG

ChimpanG Chieftain

Just stumbled upon this! Nice work Isau!

I have been updating something similar for about a year and a half. It has effects, requirements, collections, lua events and lua objects. It includes everything I could pull from scenarios, dlc and expansion pack too.

Effects & Reqs Sheet

For anybody who uses the Lua tabs, as a general rule of thumb be sure to test the args first to make sure that they correlate with what you expect. I've come across a few that I've pulled out the files that haven't quite stacked up. They're updated as much as possible, but there's a lot to go through understandably.

All the best,
    Chimp

dbergan, NameArleadyUsed and raen like this.