List of all GameEvents and Events?

Igniszath

Chieftain
I've been searching for days on how to get a complete list of GameEvents and Events, but I could not get any leads. How do I get the complete list of it? I'd like to get a look at the source code but all guides that I've been reading about still doesn't give me what I want. Please give me exact details on what to do.

Uh where exactly do I search the "LuaSupport::Call"? Also, is this step "Add it to the root directory of your mod, and set the "Import into VFS" property to true." necessary to simply view the source code?

Last edited:
I've been searching for days on how to get a complete list of GameEvents and Events, but I could not get any leads. How do I get the complete list of it? I'd like to get a look at the source code but all guides that I've been reading about still doesn't give me what I want. Please give me exact details on what to do.

I've been using these Cheat Sheets, which are made by William, for a while now. Care though, since there might be some mistakes in them. (There might be more mistakes in the excel sheet since those have been updated less often than the .xml sheets!)
I prefer to use the excel sheets over the xml-sheets, but that's just personal preference

Attachments

• Game events.xlsx
    13 KB · Views: 151
  • Lua Methods.xlsx
    130.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Various Mod Components_V80_Events.xlsx
    16.3 KB · Views: 135
  • GameEvents.xml
    18.1 KB · Views: 136
  • LuaEvents.xml
    2.3 KB · Views: 131
  • VMC_Events.xml
    36.2 KB · Views: 103
I've been using these Cheat Sheets, which are made by William, for a while now. Care though, since there might be some mistakes in them. (There might be more mistakes in the excel sheet since those have been updated less often than the .xml sheets!)
I prefer to use the excel sheets over the xml-sheets, but that's just personal preference

Awesome. Thanks!

Top Bottom