List of Questions (rather large. :p)

Mynex

Warlord
It's been a loooong time since I've done any modding on any games... but it's Civ man! fortunately I'm Very familiar with XML and somewhat passingly familiar with LUA...

Anyways, I've been reading forums and Kael's Mod Guide (Thanks dude!) and I _think_ these are all doable, but I want to check with the experts! I don't mind working through making these mod(s) myself, I'll have tons of questions I'm sure, but if someone feels the urge to make any of these so I can see some clear cut examples, I wouldn't complain one iota! ;)

Game Play Change
A) Priority list for workers - Logic
Setting a priority list for what workers will work on/do in a situation, i.e.
1 - Scrub Fallout
2 - Build X on a tile
3 - See a barbarian within X hexes and run like a :):):):):) the other way (This one really pisses me off when they move TO a barbarian *shakes head*)
etc

B) A 'Patrol' option for military units - Logic
Patrol within culture are (if multiple cities are connected give option to patrol all or tied to X city)

C) No forcing of selection of Culture/Science/Policy/Build/etc - i.e. skip it and end turn

D) Option to 'Puppet' a city AFTER it's been annexed

E) Option to _see_ where and what's in the city when taking it BEFORE having to choose whether to annex/raze/puppet

F) Buy item currently in production at (cost - production) i.e. hurry build - Or am I simply missing this option in game???

G) Sell Completed buildings for Gold or Production points (like chopping down forest give prod) - or again, am I missing this option?

UI Changes
A) Restore the Wonder Movies
Yea, so they're a little outdated graphically, but they were cool as hell!

B) Group/Alphabetize (with collapse/expand) of the items in the list (Units/Buildings)
A sub-grouping option;
Units - Melee with melee , Air with air, water with water, etc
Building - Production, Culture, Science, etc Improvements

Even without the sub-grouping, alphabetized!!!

C) Remove the 'Date' flash on screen at every turn.
I can look at the upper right corner for the date, this is just annoying.

Things to Restore
A) Restore the 'Throne Room' building
Perhaps a piece every time a Golden Age hits rather than 'We Love the King' days?

B) Restore the Demographics progress chart.
I really liked being able to see the graph of how I vs the computer was doing in different categories over time...

C) Restore the End of Game 'Replay' (the one that shows how you expanded or not :p)
Possibly use the culture as a means to do this?

D) Somewhere, somehow, I'd like to be able to pop open a list of _just_ the wonders and see; When they were built, by what civ, what year, and what city.

E) Expanded list if city names for each civ
I'm actually working on this one atm, as it seems to be the easiest on my list to accomplish. :p

Other things
I've toyed with a couple things and I'd like some thoughts from folk...
A) Goody Hut rewards - Limiting this to Gold, Tech, Map Reveal (not barb!), and Unit upgrades. I've seen there's some issues with deleting things from lists, so perhaps just disabling everything else?

B) Goody Hut rewards pt 2 - Changing the gold rewards from ruins and barb encampments to be a random amount (plus base based on era or perhaps all random based on era?)

I'm sure I'll find more things I want to tweak, but that's my list so far. :)

Comments, directions, aid, all welcome. Telling me I'm insane, redundant. :p

Mynex

Top Bottom