1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

list of things being currently built....

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Hector Achilles, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Hector Achilles

Hector Achilles Warlord

I must be blind, but where is there a list of things (settlers, builders, wonders, etc...) I am currently building in each city? I am trying to manage over 40 cities and for the life of me I cannot find a chart that shows me what I am building in each city? Right now I have to look at each city individually to see what I am building. There must be a centralized place that breaks it down for me?

2. criZp

criZp Warlord

there is the build queue manager that you can access from the city production tab

3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Warlord

I believe it's called multi queue. It's in the top right of the city build screen. It's somewhat useful. I use it most after researching computers when I assign flood barriers to every applicable city.

4. Gloompy

Gloompy Chieftain

I have the "Better Reports" mod, and when you go to the Yields tab it will list everything currently being built for each city.

qadams likes this.
  5. Zenstrive

Zenstrive Arabian King

No.
    The list of yield still can't let us sort items too.

Pietato likes this.
  6. qadams

qadams Bohemian

With "Better Reports", you can sort your list of cities by production, faith, gold, science, etc. It's a must-have mod, in my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    King Rad likes this.