Listen to the passage of history! (Civ6 OST Chonological Playlist)

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI-cByPsK3fC23ywfPWnLNhHHT9kNL3D8

I'm not sure if anyone else has already done this; but I've created a playlist that goes through history; starting in the Ancient cradle of Civilization (Sumeria, Babylon then Phoencia) this playlist takes you through each Civilization's theme in order of it's leader's reign before ending up with the WW1 & WW2 nations and leaders (Ethiopia, India, Netherlands and Australia).

(Some minor liberties were taken in the order to provide slightly better transitions between areas of the world and historical context)

It took a long time to reserch and make, but I'm really proud of it! I've also included multiple tracks for Civs with multiple leaders (however there is only 1 Greece and Mongolia because their leaders are too close to use alternative era music)

Let me know what you think and if I should make any adjustments!

Wow... it's like I'm listening to the theme of Civilization itself progressing... nice work! The flow from one era to the next was really well done, and I can't imagine how long this took to plan. :eek:

The end product was most definitely worth it though! I always preferred main themes to ambients, so now that I have a playlist of just main themes (with great flow to boot!) I'm sure to use it as my new go-to playlist. Thanks for this!

Top Bottom