Little other things

Just out of curiosity (and because of being bored until the game finally starts...) I counted all GOTM/COTM medals and awards that our combined team can throw into battle:

22 gold medals, 17 silver medals, 13 bronze medals, 62 Fastest Finish Awards and 2 Eptathlons! :eek: :goodjob:
Not bad considering that all of us are retired...

THAT bored?
:)

Don´t you think that the turns take much too long? I mean, really, every turn means to look into a handful of towns and moving the same small number of units. Still, the other teams require days for that!

I would like us to suggest to half the time per turn in general. It just does not feel like a game if you make 1 move every 1-2 weeks.

templar_x

Well, it was an expectation. 24 and 96 looks too long. But nothing we can do now.

Yes, at the moment it's going rather slowly...
Probably the other teams have "more to coordinate", until they come to a conclusion (polls, etc). Especially when diplomacy is involved. (For me, these delays indicate, that the other two teams are leading time consuming negotiations as well...)

But I wouldn't ask for reducing the time limit. Just consider: the times will come, where playing a turn will take much longer than the current 5-10 min. And then we will be glad to have so much time, because: atm we are only 3 "active" players, so the load on each of us will be much higher than for the other teams, who have like 10 players that can make a turn within the time limit!

d7 said something completely correct here: http://civforum.de/showthread.php?p=4126247#post4126247

I replied to that, because I think that Cyc really said way too much in his post. He still did not change it, although he was proven wrong.

In fact, I think that there should be a punishment for that post, as the rules say. I would want to raise that demand, but wanted to inform the team before I do so.

templar_x

Top Bottom