Little things that... just bug me... (Yeah, whiny pet peeves)

Just a couple points.
First off you need to realize the difference between Hay and Wheat. Hay can be stacked, baled or rolled. Wheat on the other hand cannot, and must be kept upright as to avoid the ears touching the ground before being seperated, unless it is harvested by a mechanical harvester that seperates the wheat when it is cut.

Secondly.. and don't take this as expert testimony. But Judiasm, I think is usually credited as starting with Abraham. Who lived in and was decended(from a family of) polytheistic society, albeit a polytheism different from Hinduism.

Another thing, wire was invented long before the industrial age( is what chain mail is made from) however copper wire does seem ( to me at least to suggest electronics). Would like to know what symbol you would suggest for copper? as i can't think of one.

You have a valid point with the surface area of the earth/civ planet.
total land surface area of earth = 148,940,000 sq km (almost as if they left the last 3 digits off for simplicty?? dont know though.

Cave Troll said:
You have a valid point with the surface area of the earth/civ planet.
total land surface area of earth = 148,940,000 sq km (almost as if they left the last 3 digits off for simplicty?? dont know tough.
Do you think that if you chooose a smaller world, that your units and cities all just get bigger? I think I imagine it to be a smaller planet.

joethreeblah said:
Do you think that if you chooose a smaller world, that your units and cities all just get bigger? I think I imagine it to be a smaller planet.
You have a good point.

Top Bottom