1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Littoral Combat Ship before the renaisance!

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by spaceman98, Sep 28, 2011.

1. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

I am China, one of the most advanced nations on the map. The Khmer are middle-bottom and have the same land units as me but they have this ship!

Attached Files:

2. steampunk1880

steampunk1880 Chieftain

Have you been messing around in world builder, young man? For shame.
    i do all the time

3. spaceman98

No, not that i know of.

Does the mod have any hidden: "WB in something while playing without knowing command"? If not, than your accusations are unbased. Becides, the ship is named, indicating an event.

4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

I think you are right, it is generated from an event. If you are using lowest graphics settings then what the ship looks like would just be what the base model used was. If not then it may be that the event is being triggered too soon.

5. Argroww

Argroww Chieftain

That might explain the graphics, but doesn't explain the stats, a bit strong for the era the game appears to be running in.....so back to an event appearing too early......must be them darn aliens again!

6. xartah

xartah Chieftain

Could the littoral combat ship be given a better name? It has no modifiers related to coastal waters and the real-life ships called that are certainly not an upgrade from cruisers, don't deserve 110 strength due to only being armed with a single 57mm gun and not being able to carry cruise missiles afaik.

7. spaceman98

I later saw it again, somehow damaged to 88 health. Earlier, before it destroyed them, I had two pirate fast galleons (ships of the line) attacking me, so i to believe it is events.