Live Long And Prosper - Vulcans in BtS

TechRat

Chieftain
Welcome to my second version of "Live Long and Prosper." The first one was in [civ2], but I lost the screen shots to it. :blush:

My setup:

Should have made the AI aggressive, to give Surak(and me) more of a challenge to win peacefully.
I picked Pericles because his traits seem closest to Surak.

Nice starting position!

Surak looked out over the shoreline, glad the scouts have found a decent place for his Tribe to settle down. Rumors of other tribes raging across the landscape sadden him. Surak knew he needed a safe place to work on his ideas for peace and prosperity for his people, and the rest of the tribes on this, harsh, dry, world.

With the cool winds blowing in from the sea, Surak leads his tribe along the shoreline to a new site for thier home. In 3920 BC, Raal is founded, and Surak instructs the wisemen to find ways to make use of the surrounding area. (Agriculture and Mining are researched).

While a group of warriors are reluctanly trained for defense, the lone scout sets out to explore the vast landscape. Locating Gems and stones; which are both out of reach for the foreseeable future. The scout is named Leo after defeating two lion prides (and a group of bears). :goodjob:

The Vulcans encounter Mehmed II of the Ottomans and Manse Muse of the Malinese. Peaceful relationships are established for both of them as Leo the Scout continues to explore, gaining gold and experiance from nearby villages.

I inclued the starting save for anyone who wants play ahead. But try not to reveal any spoilers. ;)

Attachments

• Surak BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    28 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom