Livestream #4, September 4th

Hopefully they will have fixed the audio, though I won't hold my breath.

Hopefully the full virtue tree will be known after this. The amount of new information from the last stream was dissatisfying.

Hopefully the full virtue tree will be known after this. The amount of new information from the last stream was dissatisfying.

I don't think the Full virtue tree will be known, but I anticipate
1. all of the Tier 1
2. most of the Tier 2
3. all the 5 virtue Synergies, and 3-4 of the 10 virtue synergies

I anticipate a bit more looking at all the buildings and bonuses in the tier 1 leaf and stem techs

This Livestream will cover techs and virtues and parts will be especially harmonious*.

2pm ET, 11am PT, 8pm eurotime.

www.twitch.tv/firaxisgames

*Per Pete Murray's Twitter feed.

Why they have to show about techs and virtue? I think those things are quiet short and too short to show unless they decide to show lots of how virtues and techs works and their gamebreaker.
Wish he gonna show some Harmony in it.

Why they have to show about techs and virtue? I think those things are quiet short and too short to show unless they decide to show lots of how virtues and techs works and their gamebreaker.

I think he will show more of tech and virtue Strategy.. he's not just going to mouse over and say here they are (as much as we would like that)..So he will show all of the lower levels and maybe some of the higher levels they connect to.

And I think he will show some harmony

Maybe he can confirm if tech/virtue connections go backwards as well as forwards

First, they are probably gonna go in-depth with some of the mechanics behind the tech web and the virtue tree (ie wide and tall) and how it plays out across a complete game. No specific info, just a general panorama, like KrikkitTwo said.

Second, on Twitter:
@FXSPeteMurray said:
Just a reminder we have a Civ:BE livestream tomorrow 2pm ET/11am PT/ 8pm Eurotime.

Subject will be techs and virtues, although you may find parts of it to be especially "Harmonious" /knowing look

You might even say it could lead to a FLOWERING of your MIND /unblinking stare of implication
So there's that.

I think he will show more of tech and virtue Strategy.. he's not just going to mouse over and say here they are (as much as we would like that)..So he will show all of the lower levels and maybe some of the higher levels they connect to.
If Pete was a mensch he'd just take a minute and quickly mouse over all of the virtues. :D

If Pete was a mensch he'd just take a minute and quickly mouse over all of the virtues. :D

:goodjob: That would indeed be more human than keep us hanging...

First, they are probably gonna go in-depth with some of the mechanics behind the tech web and the virtue tree (ie wide and tall) and how it plays out across a complete game. No specific info, just a general panorama, like KrikkitTwo said.

Second, on Twitter:

So there's that.

And I think he will show some harmony

Maybe he can confirm if tech/virtue connections go backwards as well as forwards

Oh thank you. :)

We got soundtrack music and streaming picture, broadcast should start any minute.

I really hope my PC makes it through this video. It's now down to two hours max per day before it shuts down. I'll have to do my analysing on my phone after I download the video. At least I can zoom in.

It's starting.

Top Bottom