LizNES5: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying, And Love The Bomb

Damn. Can't believe I forgot to make a story about the loss of the CIDA in the 1961 elections against the PPI. It would have given me for sure a bit of extra happiness.

Well, I can try to make a story about the senatorial elections.

Lol, have you asked me about them?

EDIT: You still have some time Milar. I might just have to push the update back a day.. seeing as I've only received 2 orders.

Orders will be in by tonight hopefully. TLK I still need the NE response to that peace i proposed. I still have no response to them keeping Boston and the surrounding area. Remember, if they accept peace, they get a vote in my elections.

The elections will finish off next turn btw. im hoping to send out another story tonight about them, then give the results after the update, since the content in it will affect the election.

To: The United States of the Mid-Atlantic

You're going to have to do better then that. Giving us a city is not giving us much. Essentially, we'd be so reliant on you, we'd have no choice but to come back to you for food stuffs, supplies, and defense. We'd rather fight on.

OOC: Sounds good guys.

Okay. Enjoy wasting the lives of your young men. You realize your country has taken over 50% of the casualties in this war by far correct? You are not only running out of men, but running out of land.

As of now, we are giving any state in new England, along with any troops they may still have, the chance to defect to the USA, in order to end this war as quickly as possible. Otherwise, our army will continue to advance until your government will agree to a peace.

EDIT: I should have level 1 atomics as well.

Seeing as it's summer now, what the hell.

I'd like to take the Republic of China.

Tough choice... really tough. you just lost a major war.

And by lost, he means LOST. Badly LOST. I suggest either the Norse Union, Austria, or maybe even Egypt or Nigeria. The PRC could also be an interesting choice.

Welcome Starlife, what do you mean by that?

Mexico would be fun...

Gotcha, well you are welcome in. Try to get your orders in by tonight, or tomorrow, though if you can't, it's understandable. Sorry, I was ninja'd with like 5 posts when I posted that.

To: France

We question your actions of recognizing a potentially aggressive state...

Top Bottom