LizNES6: Fortune Favors The Brutal

To the RRR
From Grand Senegambia

While we are grateful for your offer, we do not wish to be drawn into a war against the other European powers your actions seemed to have angered. For the time being, we will decline your offer of a defensive pact.

OOC: It was actually me who posted the link in the Pre-Thread, but your welcome anyways Arya.

We will respect your decision, but know that should the Norse continue to assault your peaceful lands, Russia will stand by your side if need be.

OOC: Oh my bad! I dont know why I thought it was Adrogans then. Thank you!

Here's the banner I made up. What do yall think? I hope you had something like this in mind TLK. You didn't give me much to go off of.

It needs moar JAPAN, add in a rising sun flag and it'll look perfect. ;).
Joking OFC, it looks great Teckno..

Anywho... orders tomorrow, kthnx

I endorse that banner.

Orders in today, TLK.

Orders in.

And great banner! Perhaps a bit more color though?

If I may offer a suggestion (if not, please ignore this paragraph ;)), then you know how in pictures/videos sometimes blood gets splashed over the picture on purpose (by effects of course)? I think that something of that sort towards the far left would really emphasize the brutal part. I may be wrong of course, but it doesnt hurt to give a suggestion.

Still, a most awesome job!

Tecknojock- I think that's awesome. I know I was pretty vague, but that is perfect. I shall use it!

Treaty of Suez
1. The Suez Cannal is hereby co-owned by Mesepotamia and Egypt
2. The profits and expenses(including current repairs) of the Suez Cannal are split equally between the two countries
3. The Egypt Mesopatamia border is demilitarized, reducing the military presseence to 3 divisions each.
4. This treaty is to be renegotiated in 15 years.

Signed,
Minister Abdula Hassan

Signed Mesopotamia.

Seon said:
I demand an explanation on this, by the way

:p

Glad someone finally caught it. Their is an MGMT song called of Moons, Birds and Monsters. I'm a fan of them, and was listening to it when I posted this. The post above it said 'of Moons' at one point.

Just sent orders in. I'm going to not have access to a computer for a while so if I don't get orders in for next turn can you NPC me for that turn TLK? Also, MGMT:D

And great banner! Perhaps a bit more color though?

If I may offer a suggestion (if not, please ignore this paragraph ;)), then you know how in pictures/videos sometimes blood gets splashed over the picture on purpose (by effects of course)? I think that something of that sort towards the far left would really emphasize the brutal part. I may be wrong of course, but it doesnt hurt to give a suggestion.

Input is always welcome. It's not praise, but rather criticism that makes one a better artist. ;)

However, I tried your suggestion, but I can't get the blood splatter to look right. It keeps coming out way to flat and phony looking. Perhaps by my next banner I can figure out how to get the blood right.

It's now past deadline, and I'm still missing some very important orders, disallowing me to even really start the update to any major extent. Get them in, even token ones.

Embarrassingly late orders sent. Sorry, TLK.

Looking forward to the update. Going to be a great NES.

Ditto to LoE. :(

@cindle

Hey, and welcome to the game! I'm happy you want to play, though, Deseret is probably one of the top 5 or so ranked factions in the NES. I'd prefer a more experienced player try them. Would you like any other nation?

Top Bottom