LK125 - Warlord, Carthage, Oasis, Monarchy

The problem is, I haven't figure out a way to select the desired G-Persons for triggering a GAge. Eg, given a GE, a GM, and a GA, how do you ensure that you only consume the GM and GA?

Is there a got it somewhere in there?

I did not start the GAge immediately, as I would like to ensure the next GPerson is one of the type we burn ... thus, I maximize the scientists in Carthage:

As expected, a great scientists is borned, thus the golden age is triggered.

This cut one turn each from Apollo and Space, resulting in them being built in 1819:

Although lots of space parts are available, I only started a few:

Why? Because In the remaining cities, the casings / trusters etc will be completed in less than 11 turns ... and I want to keep research going to get genetics and ecology ASAP (this actually cut one turn from genetics).

Once these techs are in, the remaining space parts are started as research is no longer relevant:

I stopped here.

I know I should have pressed enter 10 times and be done with it, but I really should be sleeping now, and decide to give Lee the honor of finishing what he started :) ... on the bright side, you'll get to trigger one more Golden Age.

>>> 1822AD Save <<<

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/1898/LK125_AD-1831.zip

1822 AD
There is no reason to delay the GA. The game will simply added more turns to the active GA, so I sacrifice the last of our great people.

My "city review" consisted of making sure I wasn't offered a space part to build.

At this point science is meaningless, so I shut it off.

1831 AD
(IT) To the moon and beyond...

I'd have to say we are getting the hang of this one about right. From a Zulu rumble in the jungle to a nice cruise to Alpha Centauri.

Very well played, guys. We made good strategic calls with the war against Shaka then walking over Spain. After those two campaigns it was easy.:clap:

Nicely played by all. Early spaceship despite the lack of aluminium. Ain't jungles wonderful (once they've been cleared).

Top Bottom