LK155 - CCM, Maya

1858 AD (1)
I begin to shuffle all those ships north of our landmass toward Egypt. That will give us more than enough protection for our shipping lanes.

No Particular Place, Brown Eyed Handsome Man, Back in the USA, Rock and Roll Music, Sweet Little Sixteen, and Roll over Beethoven are founded.

This cleared the incursion near Tusker's River.
We razed Kalisz for $86 and 6 workers.

I am going to get a few air strips in range of Egypt. It will be nice to be able to airlift some "spare" units while working on the main land mass.

We kill Polish: 28 rifles, 10 muskets, 3 marines, 1 late pike, and 1 longbow. We gained 1 monk, 1 partisan. (47-0)
We kill Persian: 1 late pike, 4 hussars, gaining 1 worker. (52-0)
We kill Mongolian: 2 rifles. (54-0)
We kill Japanese: 2 late pike. (56-0)
We lost 5 Hotchkiss, 1 partisan, 1 early tank. (56-7)
(IT) Tip of the Pyramid is hit pretty hard with bombing. Both culture buildings were destroyed.
We killed a cavalry by tmp20. (57-7)

1859 AD (2)
France gets medicine to renew our supply of silks.

Throw Away is founded.
Wroclaw is razed for $55 and 9 workers (including captures).
Torun is razed for $88 and 8 workers.
Maybelline, Johnny B. Goode are founded. The borders in the area are so tough I need to use up a monk.

[End of session 1]

Poznan is razed for $61 and 0 workers.
Opole is razed for $102 and 8 workers.
This clears the nearby Polish cities.

Let It Rock, Havana Moon, School Day, Memorial for Chuck Berry, Dawn Wells, Bob Denver, Tina Louise, Russell Johnson, Alan Hale Jr., Jim Backus, Natalie Schafer are founded.

Way Overdue Hotchkiss arrives. He went that away George gets rushed Electric Power.
We kill Polish: 26 rifles, 1 marine, 1 cavalry, 1 musket, and 1 warrior. We gained 2 supply shipments. (87-7)
We kill German: 7 Landsknecht, and gain 3 artists. Our trespassing suit was successful. (94-7)
We kill Incan: 2 infantry (96-7)
We kill Japan: 2 marines, and 4 infantry (102-7)
We kill: 1 lawyer. (103-7)
We lost: 9 Hotchkiss, 1 infantry, 1 partisan and 1 Schneider 75. (103-19)
[End of session 2]
(IT) I enjoyed watching Germany and Japan smack each other around.
We lost: 1 infantry. (103-20)
Austria-Hungary is insane, and declares war on Germany.

I am still plugging away. Last weekend was terrible for play time, but back at it again.

Sounds good. Thanks for the midway report. :thumbsup:

1860 AD (3)
I don't know why so many cities grew unhappy this turn. We are already at an absurd 30% luxury rate.

No More Landsknecht arrives. He went that away George gets rushed railyard.

[End of session 3]

Ica is razed for $339, and 1 worker. I got to watch some zeppelins get wiped when the city was razed.

The Minnow, Amy Pemberton are founded.

Kaboom Schneider75 arrived. Dzib gets a rushed airport. A source of vet planes would be nice.

Throw Away is back for a moment.

Linz is razed for $421 and 9 workers. Once again some zeppelins go poof.

Arthur Darvill is founded.
Austria has been so invisible that I forget we are at war. I decide it is time to fix that.
Dominic Purcell is founded.
Budapest is razed for $40 and 8 workers.
Nick Zano is founded. It gets an immediate culture bomb.

[End of session 4]

Throw Away comes back to life for a moment.
Prague is razed for $44 and 5 workers.
Brandon Routh, Wentworth Miller are founded.
The annoying city in the tundra near Germany - Gorzow is razed for $63 and 0 workers.
Hot kiss of death arrives. New Chechen gets rushed electric power.
Victor Garber is founded.

We kill Polish: 3 rifle, 1 winged Hussar (107-20)
We kill German: 1 Landsknecht and gain 1 artist. (108-20)
We kill Japan: 1 infantry (109-20)
We kill Incan: 13 infantry, 1 marine, 3 cavalry, 1 Longbow gaining a monk. (125-20)
We kill Mongol: 5 rifles, 1 apprentice (113-20)
We kill Austrian: 10 late pike. (123-20)
We lost: 1 Scheinder75, 1 slaver. (123-22)
(IT) We killed 1 marine, 1 infantry, and 1 cavalry. (126-22)

I am still plugging away.

1861 AD (4)

[End of session 5]

I realized I missed on spot for upgrades. I start upgrading our troops in Tip of the Pyramid.
Secretly Powerful Cavalry arrives. He went that away George gets a rushed Mesoamerican church.

Germany stole an Austrian town from us. I demand they leave our territory. As expected, they declare war.

Luanda is razed for $0 and 2 workers. We capture 1 more nearby.
Matt Letscher is founded.
Mainz is razed for $0 and
Maisie Richardson-Sellers is founded.
Dresden is razed for $0 and 1 worker.
Falk Hentschel is founded.
Capt Rip Hunter's Hotchkiss arrives. Xcalumkin gets rushed heavy industry. Finding cities worth leader rushing is starting to get a challenge.
Erfurt is razed for $0 and 2 workers.
Munich is razed for $0 and 6 workers.
Heavy Metal Artillery arrives. Mountain home gets rushed electric power.

We kill Polish: 1 musket, 1 rifle. (128-22)
We kill Japanese: 1 Hussar, 1 flamethrower, 2 infantry, 2 rifles. (134-22)
We kill Incan: 1 infantry, 1 light cruiser. (136-22)
We kill Persian: 1 galleon. (137-22)
We kill Austrian: 1 late pike. (138-22)
We kill German: 30 Landsknecht, 1 spear, 1 lawyer (was on a garrison) and 1 longbow. We gain 1 partisan and 2 artist. (137-22)
We kill 1 slaver, gaining 1 artist.
We lost 1 Hotchkiss, 1 marine, 1 partisan.
[End of session 6]
(IT) We killed 2 AI ships.
I missed a stray unit, and we lose Wall of Sleep.
The AI landed junk by Tip of the Pyramid.

Still plugging away.
This late in the game a single turn is a long log, and I like to clear them out quickly.

The other big block of Tundra is filled. Some of it on what was German cities.

1862 AD (5)
The stack that destroyed Wall of Sleep is gone.
Stack killing Schneider75 has arrived. He went that away George gets a rushed light industry.
The annoying Polish stack finally left the forest, and is now dead.
[End of session 7]

Throw away is founded yet again.
Hotchkiss, nah sloppy kiss arrives. Corner Filler gets rushed heavy industry.
Augsburg is razed for $0 and 2 workers. We also captured one.
Franz Drameh is founded. The borders in this area are so brutal that I sacrifice an artist.
Sue you like crazy Lawyer arrives. No good name available gets rushed heavy industry.
We raze Leipzig for $0 and 3 workers.
We raze Stuttgart for $0 and 0 workers.
Throw away arrives even again.
Ciara Renee is founded. Despite using a monk I still can't see the mystery city in the fog. I move a Hotchkiss one over the border, and finally find the city.
Hamburg is razed for $0 and 4 workers.
Dortmund is razed for $0 and 0 workers.
I’m so Glad is founded. It gets hit with an artist.
That finally allows Throw away to arrive.
Bremen is razed for $0 and 0 workers.
Throw away again is founded. The only way to get to the next to Germany cities is via forest, so this will stage for next turn.
I Feel Free, Born under a Bad Sign, Badge, Tales of Brave Ulysses are founded.

We kill Egypt: 1 Freight liner. (138-22)
We kill Incan: 1 infantry, 1 heavy artillery, 1 light cruiser. (141-22)
We kill Austrian: 1 late pike, 1 longbow. (143-22)
We kill German: 39 Landsknecht, 1 lawyer (hiding in a city), 1 German 77, 1 apprentice, 1 spear gaining 2 partisan, 1 artist. We captured a worker. (181-22)
We kill Polish: 5 rifles, 3 muskets, 1 marine. (190-22)
We kill Japanese: 2 infantry, 2 late pike, 1 hussar. (195-22)
We lost: 4 Hotchkiss. (195-26)
(IT) Russia and Italy sign a MPP.
We lost 1 ship. (195-27)
We killed 1 Incan cavalry. (196-27)

Still plugging away.
This late in the game a single turn is a long log, and I like to clear them out quickly.

You know you are in the late stages when you save multiple times during a single year. Plus a one hour session might not complete a year. Despite all the workers we have, I am still have way more to do then workers. We have a lot of marginal cities that can build settlers in ~10 turns with lots of food and cops. I can't keep up with all of those cities.

1863 AD (6)
[End of session 8]
I send very backwards Nubia economics for furs.
I have no clue why Poland landed 2 units by Dunwich, but they are dead.
Throw away some more is founded.
Rostock is razed for $0 and 1 worker.
Frankfurt is razed for $0 and 0 workers.
Spoonful is founded.
It really feels like whack a Landsknecht. I keep finding strays too deep in our land.
Berlin is razed for $0 and 7 workers. I can't believe it only had 2 defenders.
Throw away city is founded.
Nuremberg is razed for $0 and 3 workers.
Strange Brew is founded.
Konigsberg is razed for $0 and 0 workers.
Germany still refuses to talk. I would like to know if the three visible cities are all they have left. I am pausing till next turn before hitting the last 3 cities.
We kill Polish: 1 musket, 1 cavalry. (198-27)
We kill German: 43 Landsknecht, 1 marine. We gain 2 partisan. (242-27)
We kill Incan: 1 infantry, 1 cavalry. (244-27)
We kill Japanese: 6 infantry, 1 rifle. (251-27)
We lost: 1 partisan, 1 marine, 2 Hotchkiss. (251-31)
Really, really, really Hotchkiss has arrived. He went that away George gets rushed heavy industry.
The best Hotchkiss ever has arrived. Corner filler gets rushed electric power.
What a sexy Hotchkiss has arrived. No Good Name available gets rushed Mesoamerican church.
(IT) Russia gets university to keep our supply of dyes coming in. We grab there $161 while we can.
We killed 1 ship. (252-31)
We killed 1 Incan cavalry. (253-31)
We killed 1 Landsknecht. (254-31)
We lost 1 ship, 1 infantry, and 1 flame. (254-34)

Still plugging away.

I can now say I wiped a civ on my set.

The new cities in former Germany.

Good to see the Germans destroyed. :goodjob: Maybe the time between turns will speed up a little with out the Germans moving about 400 troops each turn. :lol:

Good to see the Germans destroyed. :goodjob: Maybe the time between turns will speed up a little with out the Germans moving about 400 troops each turn. :lol:
I think that took over 10 minutes after I declared with with animate enemy moves on. :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:
Painful, but I would miss those annoying invasions without animate.

Our new front lines:

Our new airlift zone to get to Egypt. I've already begun airlifting workers, settlers, monks / artists and troops to the upcoming front.

We'll need to have a Great Leader in hand when we reach Abydos in Egypt, so that we can rush National Uranium Mine there and establish a supply line allowing us to build rails. We don't have to hold on to the next Leader we get, when there's a lot of work still to do on our continent against the Incas and Japanese, but it's something to keep in mind.

Summary:
My log for turn 7, 1864AD was lost.

The big highlight was the death of Germany. As a bonus, wimpy Austria was removed.

I took out the visible Mongolian city. The still have one more city that I have no clue where it is.

There aren't all there yet, but I have a lot of ships still on the way to the shuttle route to Egypt. Check for ship upgrades. I already upgraded some.

I don't think I will be the one to decide, but my preference is to fight across the continent from Tip of the Pyramid. We already have a decent number of troops there, and should be able to fly over more as we slowly finish off our continent. We also had spare settlers, workers, and monks / artists over there.

With Germany gone and a lot shorter front we finally have enough infantry for defense.

IIRC we my set started at 30% of land. We are now at 39% of land. As all those new city borders start expanding we have several more percent coming up.

ROSTER:

LKendter
Greebley (up)
Jersey Joe (on deck)
Elephantium
Northern Pike

Attachments

• LAK155-1864AD.SAV
    2 MB · Views: 48
From the espionage screen, the Mongolian city is named Modena. They Mongols must have captured it from the Italians. A city shows up next to Italian territory (southwest of Russia) but without a name showing (like it is an embassy city) and next to the fog it looks like there might be a grey border. My guess is that is Modena.

Top Bottom