Signed up:
LKendter
Jersey Joe

LK160 - CCM AW monarchy
Signed up:
LKendter
Jersey Joe
Greebley

One more confirm, and I will work on getting a start up.

We should update to CCM 2.45 which was released by in October.

I left Civinator a note asking when he plans to release the update he has been working on.

LK160 - CCM AW monarchy
Signed up:
LKendter
Jersey Joe
Greebley

Delay for next CCM release?

Congratulations to all players for finishing this succession game. :clap:

The next version of CCM 2 is almost ready, especially a new era 2 for this mod.

The changes in the new era 2 are mostly due to the upcoming Age of Discovery scenario, that should be playable with the enlarged C3C mainfiles and in playtests showed, that the era 2 now is even more enjoyable in game play. The most important changes are some new technologies and walls becoming obsolete by the new tech Fortifications (but now starfortresses can be built, that have the same function, but are 5 times as expensive) and the GW Encyclopedie taken from RARR, that is working like another Great Library until tech Industrialization. This new GW had the intention to push one more AI civ to be strong in the end of era 2, but can also be very handsome for the human player in an AW game.

At present I´m waiting for Wotan49´s new artillery units and I´m experimenting by setting them to be buildable with GLs (but until now with some strange behaviours). I´m also working to integrate the RARR and CCM 1 files into the C3C enlarged mainfiles. The current CCM2.48 files are completely playable, but the aim for the next public download is CCM2.50 that also holds the RARR and CCM1 files. This could take 2-3 weeks, but I cannot promise this.

Until now I made no changes in the covering % of land for the domination victory, but I can give you the hint, that playing CCM2 with 24 civs on a 180 x 180 map can even be very demanding, but with a much shorter endgame than with 31 civs and the largest map size.

Attachments

• Era 2-New.jpg
    Era 2-New.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 893
LK160 - CCM AW monarchy
Signed up:
LKendter (play with CM 2.48)
Jersey Joe
Greebley

Delay for next CCM release?

LK160 - CCM AW monarchy
Signed up:
LKendter (play with CM 2.48)
Jersey Joe (play with CM 2.48)
Greebley

Hopefully Tusker or the Rat chimes in soon.

LK160 - CCM AW monarchy
Signed up:
LKendter (play with CCM 2.48)
Jersey Joe (play with CCM 2.48)
Greebley
Elephantium

Starting with CCM 2.48. Will download that, and hopefully start tonight.

Version I see is 2.45, not 2.48. Hopefully Civinator can chime in on the difference.

The actual public download version of CCM 2 is CCM 2.45. 2.48 is my intern working version for the next public download, that will be CCM 2.50. The part of CCM2 for 2.50 is mostly finished and working with my intern version 2.48. What at present is not included concerning CCM 2, are the new artillery multiunits that are in work by Wotan49 and the possible option to receive these units not only by the SW Siege Working Shop, but also by great leaders, as this needs additional playtesting.

The lion´s share of the most not finished parts for version 2.50 are concerning files to play RARR, an upcoming Age of Discovery scenario and may be WW 2 Global Gold with the expanded C3C mainfile, too.

If you want, I can upload the files for CCM 2.48 in the CCM Intern forum at Civforum.de with an upload link in the nonpublic thread CCM2 File Updates /Neue CCM2 Dateien. This will not be a public upload, as there was only some playtesting by me and I don´t want to create an inflation of C3C mainfile expansions and version 2.50 will hopefully come within some weeks. So please say, if I should upload the version 2.48 at that place and I will need about one day for doing that.

We will play with 2.45.
I didn't realize that 2.48 was beta.

It looks like I have CCM 2.45 working.

I thought of a question we haven't discussed. Do we use tradition AW spacing of X--X--X? Far easy to defend, but late game the cities would be week. We could always plan on some being all military and not develop them for late game. They would be easy to abandon when we want a larger city.

Last edited:
Top Bottom