LK160, CCM, AW, Turkey

Congratulations to all participants of this succession game :clap:and let´s hope that TheRat´s wife will recover her health soon again.

May be you should wait with starting your next succession game until the end of this month, as I hope, than CCM2.50 will be ready for upload. The changes and improvements of CCM 2.50 will be huge, compared to the version you are playing now, and from the test games I made with CCM2.50 I can say, CCM will become even much more interesting. CCM2.50 itself is ready, but some late error reports for RARR (that can also be played with the new CCM2 files) and the fixes of those errors caused a small delay. At present I´m reworking CCM1, that also can be played with the expanded mainfile of CCM2.50 and will become the new scenario version of CCM, holding a slightly different list of buildings, allowing to build and power up the different religious buildings (mosques, basilicas, wats and so on instead of religious centers and great religious centers), as in the scenario folder, the slots for city view graphics must not be taken into account.

Sadly, it looks like it will be a while before a possible start.

Still waiting to here from Greebley and Tusker.

Sadly, it looks like it will be a while before a possible start.

Still waiting to here from Greebley and Tusker.
:agree:

End of the month is 2 weeks away and ends on Labor Day weekend. Hopefully we hear from them by then. It would be nice to play with CCM2.50

LK161 - waiting for next CCM
LKendter
Greebley
JerseyJoe
Elephantium (waiting for confirm)

Now down to one to confirm interest.

Now the wait is with Civinator.

We have a debate if we stick with AWM Pangaea, or switch to a standard game at deity. I don't know how much new stuff there is to explore.

Standard game of CCM 2.5, rather then CCM AW.
If there is new stuff to explore, I'd like to do it without dealing with AW.

Updating the website today, and caught we ended the exact same turn as the previous game.

LK159 - Civ=Egypt, diety, CCM 2.4.
The game ended in 1825AD with a win by domination.

LK160 - Civ=Turkey, monarchy AW, CCM 2.4.

Updating the website today, and caught we ended the exact same turn as the previous game.

That´s funny! :D

The files for CCM2.50 are ready for upload, the first page of the CCM2 thread is rewritten for CCM2.50 and the following introductory pages of the CCM2 thread are upgraded, but I´m waiting for the permission of CFC, that the normal upload limit of 125 MBs for CCM2.50 is raisen to the needed 4 GB (zipped). So unfortunately, we all still have to wait a little bit, even at the US banking holiday.

That´s funny! :D

The files for CCM2.50 are ready for upload, the first page of the CCM2 thread is rewritten for CCM2.50 and the following introductory pages of the CCM2 thread are upgraded, but I´m waiting for the permission of CFC, that the normal upload limit of 125 MBs for CCM2.50 is raisen to the needed 4 GB (zipped). So unfortunately, we all still have to wait a little bit, even at the US banking holiday, until the CCM2.50 download is available.

Impatiently waiting...

:bump:
Still waiting...

CCM2.50 now can be downloaded. The working download links are in the first post of the CCM2 thread.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ccm2-epic-mod.625812/

Please read the, in big parts rewritten, post1 of the CCM 2 thread (including the linked post about more new details of CCM2.50) and please don´t forget, that CCM2.50 now is a real unofficial expansion of C3C and should no longer be played in a version of the scenario folder to avoid a mix-up with the later coming scenario version of CCM2, that is based on a completely reworked version of CCM1.

As the game limits in CCM2.50 are highly customizable, please have a look, that the 'blue boxes' in the game starting options, shown in a screenshot of post 1 of the CCM2 thread, are enabled and none of them is disabled. Otherwise some features of CCM2.50 can not be used any longer. In the settings of the game limits, please never change the limits for the cultural victory, as when doing that, these limits fall back to the standard C3C values (25.000 culture for a single city), what is much too low for CCM2 (considering a single great artist can provide 1.000 culture points) and cannot be reset in the started game.

A special thank you very much for the help of Thunderfall, Rob (R8XFT) and Plotinus while uploading that mod. :)

Top Bottom