1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

LK163 - AWM, India

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Succession Games' started by LKendter, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Greebley

Greebley Deity Supporter

I am ok with Economics next (though I also like the idea of heading for Cavalry) I think in 4-5 turns we should also start more Universities. We still have some tech that can be gained in 4 turns, but will need more science when these run out so the advancement to Rails is all 4 turn stuff.

2. LKendter

LKendter Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!!! Supporter

I was trying to squeeze in a few science boosters at all times. My emphasis was cities that generate more commerce (rivers, the tobacco city near capitol, etc). All the courts and admin centers also help a little bit with more science.

3. Greebley

Greebley Deity Supporter

Ya we have some still in progress from your turn, but I didn't start any new ones as I felt we needed troops, especially to make any progress on the British/Israel front.

4. LKendter

LKendter Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!!! Supporter

IMO when a city switches from Obs / Uni to troops, another should start on Obs / Uni. We are still at risk from losing for how far back we are on the tech tree.