LK168, Greece, Sid Attempt

I was considering next game. We haven't done a non-strong start since we always play 80. I would like to propose deity with the first non-bonus pangea start where we each play 20 turns for the first round. We may get conditions like close AI or lack-luster start, but it would make the early game more interesting.
This could be in addition to a different win condition since the later game would likely otherwise be the same.

I was debating another AWM for the next one. As long as these turns are now, I suspect over a month before decision needs to be made.
I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but all the stray ships are working there way toward DaNang. At some point we want to be able to run multiple convoys that way.
At the end of my turn, almost everything possible to airlift was over. The stray units left to move over are fortified near the airfields.

Lee, you really soften the Japanese up for me. :goodjob: Here is a first turn teaser:

I guess Aztec are next.

That was quicker than expected.

I knew they were in bad shape, as the only reason I didn't take another town was lack of workers. I don't take towns I can't rail up to. However, I didn't think they would go THAT fast.
Please set up those temp towns to rush a settler and get abandoned. That is the fastest way to get more settlers overseas.

I knew they were in bad shape, as the only reason I didn't take another town was lack of workers. I don't take towns I can't rail up to. However, I didn't think they would go THAT fast.
Please set up those temp towns to rush a settler and get abandoned. That is the fastest way to get more settlers overseas.
The lack of workers has me building roads with Steamrollers. Actually I just airlifted over some workers and now that most of Japan is out of revolt I will start to rush some Steamrollers.

I stole knowledge of WWII Ships so our Steamers have been upgraded to Transports.

Another early teaser
Austria/Oceania and Britain have a MPP so I declared war on the Aussies to force Britain (a democracy) to declare war of us.
As of 1906 there are no longer any British or Aussie towns on our home continent.

When I conquered Reading I though it was the last Aztec city but, when the city screen opened up I saw 3 resisters! :confused:

Turns out the resisters are former British citizens. :yup: Then I got this:

I am thinking of shipping over more Steamrollers and workers/slaves.

I stole knowledge of WWII Ships so our Steamers have been upgraded to Transports.

Let us make this the last steal please. Unless the transports are faster, this one wasn't worth it IMO. Money to rush steamrollers is more valuable.

I am thinking of shipping over more Steamrollers and workers/slaves.

At some point I knew more were coming over. The convoy I had on the way at the end of my turn included some. I wanted a few more turns at home to optimize more cities building tanks. Troops and workers were going to be the limiting factors in conquest. The infantry are easy to get over since they airlift.

I notice that cash reserves are getting low. Is it time to grab another large block of cash? That big block I got is why we had so many tanks arrived in Japan.

Congrats on chewing up the AIs. :goodjob::goodjob:
Two more have left the game. :dance:

Don't forget to rush steamrollers in former Turkey. Those cities are useless, so the best they can do is more steamrollers.

I am still in 1906, Britain is down to 22 cities and many of thouse are 20+ in size. In the game we have reached the maximum number of cities. Therefore, no civ and build another city without fist razing or abandoning a city.
I stole Britain's Plans. They have 2 settlers and I found 1 on a steamer and I have yet to locate the other. When I finish capturing there cities we will not have destroyed there civ.

I am thinking of razing every city greater than size 15 (that does not have a Great Wonder) that I capture from now on just to avoid the possibility of flips. A side benefit is that it will solve the problem of not having enough workers to build roads. Another possibility is to field mobs of Partisans. So what if I lose 15 partisans capturing your size 30 city I will get them back when I raze it.

Any comments, suggestions or objections to the razing? We are not going to lose any land because of it, we need to build culture whether the city was newly built or captured.

I have no objection to city razing.

As for mass partisan assault, I don't see that being needed very often with speed 3 tanks.

My only objection (but that's too strong a word) is that we're unlikely to get many workers from razing Britain's cities. We'd be better off razing cities of a lower-culture AI.

OTOH, avoiding flips is definitely worth it, and fresh cities will let us rush culture buildings in Soon To Be Old Britain.

And, I agree about move-3 tanks. Partisans are useful for attacking cities like Tamuin but not necessary for most assaults.

My only objection (but that's too strong a word) is that we're unlikely to get many workers from razing Britain's cities. We'd be better off razing cities of a lower-culture AI.
"Many" is a fuzzy term. I razed 2 British cities, Leeds and Coventry and got 16 + 13 = 29 slaves. Those numbers are equal to about half the size of each city. Of course in the past I have also gotten only a few or no slaves when razing a city.
As for mass partisan assault, I don't see that being needed very often with speed 3 tanks.
I agree, especially when the cities are located on grasslands and plains. That was I thought I had while typing the post. A partisan assault might be good when a great deal of mountains, hills, jungles or forests are hindering movement.

"Many" is a fuzzy term. I razed 2 British cities, Leeds and Coventry and got 16 + 13 = 29 slaves. Those numbers are equal to about half the size of each city. Of course in the past I have also gotten only a few or no slaves when razing a city.

Better than I expected! :lol:

Don't forget to rush steamrollers in former Turkey. Those cities are useless, so the best they can do is more steamrollers.
The only problem with this idea is you get foreign steam rollers that do only 1/2 as much work. I we are spending money we really do want native towns.

Hmmmm....

Is JJ trying to finish this up on his turn? Any more teasers?

Hmmmm....

Is JJ trying to finish this up on his turn? Any more teasers?
No real life intervened and slowed me down. I am wrapping up the last turn (1909 AD) I will play this set, right now we have about 44%-45% of the territory we need an the Maghreb might present a problem. We might be able to get to 56% territory if we conquer Russia, Canada, Italy, Egypt, Persia, and Korea. I still will get some land from border pops.

I am not rushing Steamrollers or building them. I have rushed some tanks in former Japan amd Aztec towns and will ruch some in former British towns now. I am doing this because I think any fight to take Maghreb towns is going to be a great deal more bloody than I have be encountering.

The Maghreb are at least 3 and most likely 4 techs ahead of us. When I stole WWII Ships I found out that I could not take techs out of order. We cannot skip Strategic Bombing and Special Operations to get Mobile warfare and knowledge of Bulldozers or Improved Tank design. I have seen a Magheb Armored Car from the Mobile Warfare tech.

To leave on good news:

I plan on declaring war on the Italians this turn. Also any thoughts about maybe getting a MPP with the Arabs right now they are at war with everyone we are except the Maghreb. The Arabs are also at war with the Poles so we might have to declare on them.

Ran into a small bump in the road just after I began to annex Russia cities. Seems the Italians like the beaches in Russian. But their mobs are impeding my annexing Krasnoyarsk.
I feel I have no other choice than to declare war on them and clear them out of my way.

Continuing 1903 AD:
MM some cities.

1904 AD:
Annexing Kyoto: eHarley Scout kills Asain Rifleman (1, 0) and we get a Great Leader.
The Leader rushes an Airport in Settler Storage Zone. eTanks kill 5 Rifleman and a Gatling Gun (7, 0).
The city is added to our kind Cooperative. Lawyer converts Musketeer (8, 0).

Annexing Satsuma: eTanks kill 4 Riflemen (12, 0). The city is added to our kind Cooperative. Lawyer converts Musketeer (13, 0).

Annexing Tokyo: eTanks kill 4 Riflemen (17, 0). The city is added to our kind Cooperative.

Annexing Tokyo: eTanks kill 4 Riflemen (21, 0). The city is added to our kind Cooperative. Partisan killed by Musket Infantry (21, 1); Infantry kills Musket Infantry (22, 1). Enslaver kills worker and capture a Steamroller.

Annexing Yokohama: eTanks kill 2 Riflemen (24, 1); eTank killed By Rifleman (24, 2); eTanks kill 2 Riflemen (26, 2). The city is added to our kind Cooperative. Infantry killed by Rifleman (26, 3); Flamethrower kills Rifleman (27, 3).

Annexing Matsuyama: eTank kills Rifleman (28, 3); eTank killed By Rifleman (28, 4); eDragoon kills Rifleman (29, 4). The city is added to our kind Cooperative.

Annexing Shimonoseki: eTank kills Rifleman (29, 3); eTank killed by Rifleman (29,4); eTanks kill a Rifleman and a Musket Infantry (31, 4). The city is added to our kind Cooperative. Japan has been assimilated.

We succeed in planting a spy and as payment for preforming penetration tests :mischief: on Maghreb research facilities we gain knowledge of WW2 Ships. :D

IBT:
Maghreb ships bombard Orebro and redline the defender. Then they land a single Harley Scout next to the city. They most likely could have captured the city if they ad tried an amphibious assault. :whew: Time to beef up its defense.

1905 AD:
Defending Orebro, Heavy Tank kills invading Harley Scout (32, 4).

Northwest of Gavie, Missionary fails to covert an Aussie Steamroller and we get 2 slaves.

We declare war on the Aztecs/Mexico.
Enslaver kills Aztec worker.

Annexing Tlaxcala: eVikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (35, 4); eArmored Car kills Caballero (36, 4). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 1.

Annexing Atzcapotzalco: eVikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (39, 4). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 2.

Annexing Tlacopan: eVikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (42, 4). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 3. eHarley Scout kills Cannon (43, 4); eAT Gun kills Caballero (44, 4); Lawyer signs Caballero to record contract (45, 4).

Annexing Tlatelolco: eVikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (48, 4) and we get a Great Leader. The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 4. The Great leader rushes a Hospital in Satsuma.

Annexing Xochicalco: eVikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (51, 4). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 5.

Annexing Tenochtitlan: Heavy Tank kills Tlecuahuitl (52, 4); eTank killed by Tlecuahuitl (52, 5); eTanks kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (55, 5); Harley Scouts kill 2 Caballeros (57, 5). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 6.

Haeley Scout killed by Caballero (57, 6); Tank kills Tlecuahuitl and Caballero (59, 6).

Annexing Teotihuacan: Vikers killed by Tlecuahuitl (59, 7); Vikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (62, 7); Harley Scout kills Caballero (63, 7). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 7.

Annexing Tzintzuntzen: eVikers kill 3 Tlecuahuitl (66, 7); Harley Scout kills Caballero (67, 7). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 8.

Annexing Tula: eTanks kill 2 Tlecuahuitl (69, 7). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec 9.

Annexing Teayo: Tanks kill 2 Late Pikes (71, 7). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec A.
Adventurer kills Crossbow (72, 7).

Britain and Australia/Oceana have an MPP. They are both Democracies. :hmm: So I declared war on Australia/Oceana and Britain was forced to declare war on us and take the war weariness hit for doing so. :smug:
Annexing Christchurch: Tanks kill 2 Aussie Late Pikes (74, 7). The city is annexed.

Near Rio de Janeiro, Tank kills British Rifleman (75, 7) and captures a Settler.

Annexing Hasting: Tank killed by British Infantry (75, 8); Tanks kill a Rifleman and an Infantry (77, 8). The city is annexed.
Tank kills Horse Artillery (78, 8).

Annexing Ipswich: Tank kills British Infantry (79, 8). The city is annexed.

Annexing Dundee: Tanks kill a British Infantry and a Rifleman (81, 8). The city is annexed.

Annexing Cambridge: Tank killed by British Infantry (81, 9); Tanks kill a Late Pike, 2 Spearmen and an Infantry (85, 9). The city is annexed.
Adventurer killed by Adventurer (85, 10); Partisan kills Adventurer (86, 10). Tanks kill 3 Maghreb Harley Scouts (89, 10). Tanks Kill 3 Rolls Royces (92, 10).

IBT:
Defending Cambridge: Tank killed by Maghreb Harley Scout (92, 11); Tanks kill 2 Harley Scouts (94, 11).
Near Megiddo, Light Cruiser sinks Australian Ship (95, 11).

Australia lands a small group of invaders next to Izmit.

1906 AD:
Annexing Plymouth: Tanks kill a British Infantry and 2 Riflemen (98, 11). The city is annexed.

Annexing Wagga Wagga: Tanks kill 2 Australian ANZAC Riflemen and Alate Pikeman (101, 11). The city is annexed.

Near Overseas Vacation, Flying Boats sink British Iron Duke (102, 11); Bombardment by our Navy sinks a British Nelson Class ship and a Steamer (104, 11);

Annexing Tamuin: Artillery kills kills 2 Tlecuahuitl (106, 11); Dragoon kills Caballero (107, 11). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec B.

Razing Cempola: Tank kills a Tlecuahuitland a Late Pike (109, 11). The size 1 city auto-razed. Aztec Outpost is built in its place.
Lawyer kills an Italian Adventurer (110, 11).

Near Cantebury, AT Gun kills Maghreb Harley Scout (111, 11).

By Fort Herakleia: Artillery kills 3 Rolls Royces (114, 11). Vickers kills Maghreb Harley Scout (115, 11) and we get a Great Leader. Great Leader rushes a Hospital in Kagoshima. Vickers kill 3 Harley Scouts (118, 11). AT Guns kill 4 Rolls Royces (122, 11); Vickers kills 3 Rolls Royce (115, 11); Vickers killed by Rolls Royce (115, 12); Vikers kill 7 Rolls Royce (122, 12); Vikers kill 2 Infantry (124, 12); Vickers kill 4 Rolls Royces (128, 12); Harley Scout kills Artillery (129, 12).

Annexing Reading: Vikers kill 2 Tlecuahuitl (131, 12); Harley Scout kills Hussar (132, 12). The city is annexed and renamed Aztec C. Aztec/Mexico has been assimilated.

Defending Izmt: Tank kills Aussie ANZAC (133, 12); Tank kills Partisan (134, 12); Tank kills Camel Corp (135, 12); Tank kills Heavy Artillery (136, 12).

Clean-up at Reading: Tanks kill 11 Rolls Royces (147, 12). Tanks kill 5 Maghreb Harley Scouts (152, 12). Harley Scout kills British Horse Artillery (153, 12).

Annexing Norwich: Tank kills Late Pike (154, 12); Lawyer kills Spearman (155, 12). Tank kills Maghreb Super Tank (156, 12). Tank kills British Infantry (157, 12); Tank kills WWI Infantry (158, 12); Early Heavy Tank kills Matilda II (158, 12). The city is annexed and we get 384 gold.
Harley Scouts kills 2 Maghreb Harley Scouts (160, 12). Tank kills British QF- 2 Pounder (161, 12) and captures a worker; Tank kills WWI Infantry (162, 12); Tanks kill 4 Rolls Royces (166, 12); Tank kills Horse Artillery (167, 12). Harley Scout killed by Maghreb Harley Scout (167, 13); Harley Scout kills Harley Scout (168, 13).

Annexing Oxford: Tank killed by Rifleman (168, 14); Harley Scout kills Rifleman (169, 14); Lawyer kills Spearman (170, 14). The city is annexed and we get 462 gold.
Tanks kill 13 Maghreb Harley Scouts (183, 14); Tank killed By Harley Scout (183, 15); Tanks Kill 2 Harley Scouts (185, 15); Armored Car kills Harley Scout (186, 15).

Annexing Sheffield: Tank kills Late Pike (187, 15); Lawyer signs Spearman to singing contract (188, 15); Tank kills Spearman (189, 15). The city is annexed and we get 594 gold.

Annexing Carlisle: Tank killed by Infantry regiment (189, 16); Tank kills Infantry (190, 16); Tank kills Late Pike and a Spearman (192, 16). The city is annexed and we get 600 gold. Adventurer captures a worker.

Razing Leeds: Tank kills Rifleman (193, 16); Tank kills 2 Late Pike (195, 15). The city is razed and we get 606 gold plus 16 slaves. New Leeds is built from the rubble and a Great Artist preforms there.
Tank kills WWI Infantry and a Spearman (197, 15);

Annexing Berwick: Tank kills British Infantry and WWI Infantry (199. 15). The city is annexed and we get 407 gold.
Tank kills HMG (200, 15) and we capture a worker.

Razing Coventry: Tanks kill 3 British Infantry (203, 15). The city is razed and we get 623 gold plus 13 salves. New Coventry is built from the rubble.

Annexing Aberdeen: Artillery kills Maghrb Scout (204, 15); Tank kills Infantry and a Rifleman (206, 15). The city is annexed and we get 419 gold.

Annexing Manchester: Tanks kill 2 Britisgh Infantry (208, 15); Tank killed by Infantry (208, 16); Tank kills Infantry (209, 16). The city is annexed and we get 642 gold.

Annexing Newcastle: Tank killed by Late Pike (209, 17); Tank kills 2 Spearman (211, 19); Tamk killrd by Late Pike (211, 20); Tank finally kills Late Pike (212, 20). The city is annexed and we get 649 gold.

Razing Nottingham: Tank kills British WWI Infantry (213, 20); Tanks kill a Late Pike and a Spearman (215, 20). The city is razed and we get 657 gold plus 13 slaves.
New Nottingham is built from the rubble.

Razing Cardiff: Tank killed by British Infantry (215, 21); Tanks kills Infantry and 2 Spearmen (218, 21). The city is razed and we get 664 gold plus 9 slaves.
New Cardiff is built from the rubble.
Enslaver kills worker and captures a Steamroller. Artillery kills 2 Late Pike (220, 21); Adventurer killed by Late Pike (220, 22); Adventurer kills Late (221, 22).

Southeast of Manchester: Tanks kill 7 Rolls Royces (228, 22); Tank is killed by a Matilda II (229, 23); Tank kills Matilda II (230, 23); Tank kills Rifleman (231, 23); Tank kills Rolls Royce (232, 23).

IBT: Arabia declares war on Italy.
Maghreb land an Infantry north of Valencia.

(continued)

report continued
1907 AD:
Flying Boats sink 2 British R class ships (234, 23)

Flying Boat teams up with a Light Cruiser to Sink a Maghreb Battle Cruiser (234, 23); The rest of our flotilla bombards the Maghreb ships down to where our Vickers Wellingtons sink a Battle Cruiser and a Super Dreadnought 236, 23).

Dive Bombers kill a Rolls Royce (237, 23).

Razing London: Tank kills British Infanry (238, 23); Tamk kills Heavy Tank (239, 23); Two (2) Tanks killed by MG-Btln (239, 25); Tank kills MG-Btln (240, 25); Tank killed by MG-Btln (240, 26); Heavy Tank kills MG-Btln (241, 26); Tanks kill 3 MG-Btln (244. 26). The city is razed and we get 700 gold plus 12 slaves.
New London is built from the rubble.

Razing Birmingham: Tanks kill 2 Infantry and a Rifleman (247, 26). The city is razed and we get 710 gold plus 13 slaves.
New Birmingham is built from the rubble.
Lawyer signs a Spearman to an acting contract (248, 26);

Razing Liverpool: Tank kills British Infantry (249, 26); Tank killed by Late Pike (249, 27); Tanks kill 2 Late Pikes (251, 27). The city is razed and we get 720 gold plus slaves.

Near New Northhamton: Artillery kills Maghreb Artillery (252, 27); Tank killed by Heavy Tank (252, 28); Tank kills Super Tank (253, 28); Tanks kill 6 Hotchkiss (259, 28); Tank kills Harley Scout (260, 28); Tank kills Heavy Tank and a Hotchkiss (262, 28).

By Berwick: Infantry killed by British Late Pike (262, 29), Infantry kills Late Pike (263, 29) and we get a Great Leader.
The Great Leader rushes a Hospital in Shimonoseki.

Razing Edinburg: Harley Scouts kill 3 Briton Spearmen (266, 29);
The city is razed and we get 730 gold plus 12 slaves.
New Edinburg is built from the rubble.

Razing Glasgow: Tank kills British Infantry (267, 29); Vickers kills WWI Infantry (268, 29) Missionary kills Spearman (269, 29). The city is razed and we get 741 gold, but no slaves. I wonder if having sunk ships there were in the city prevents us from getting slaves when we raze? :confused: :dunno:
New Glasgow is built from the rubble.

Razing Southampton: Harley Scout kills Late Pike (270, 29); Harley Scouts kill 2 Spearmen (272, 29). The city is razed and we get 754 gold plus 10 slaves.
New Southampton is built from the rubble.

Razing Rheims: Tanks kill 2Riflemen and a Spearman (275, 29). The city is razed and we get 768 gold plus 13 slaves.
New Rheims is built from the rubble.
Harley Scout kills Maghreb Harley Scout (273, 29). Partisan recruits British Late Pike (274, 29).

Razing Portsmith: Tank kills WWI Infantry (275, 29); Harley Scout kills Late Pike (276, 29); Lawyer kills Spearmen (277, 29);
The city is razed and we get 782 gold plus 15 slaves.
New Portsmith is built from the rubble.

Razing Gloucester: Tank kills British Infantry and WWI Infantry (279, 29); Harley Scout kills Late Pike (280, 29). The city is razed and we get 798 gold plus 8 slaves.
New New Glousester is built from the rubble.

Annexing Marseilles: Tank kills Maghreb Infantry (281, 29); Vickers kills Infantry and Harley Scout (283, 29); Harley Scout kills Harley Scout (284, 29). The city is annexed and we get 3868 gold.

Razing Tours: Tank kills British Infantry (285, 29); Vikers kills Late Pike and a Spearman (287, 29). The city is razed and we get 817 gold plus 13 slaves.
New Tours is built from the rubble.

Near Aztec Outpost: Vickers kill 3 Australian Armored Cars (290, 29); AT Guns kill 2 Armored Cars (292, 29); Artillery killed by Armored Car (292, 30); Horse Artillery kills Armored Car (293, 30); Artillery kills Armored Car (294, 30) and we get a Great Leader.
The Great Leader builds a Hospital in Overseas Vacation.
Vickers kill 3 Armored Cars (297, 30).

Annexing York: Vickers killed by British HMG (297, 31); Infantry kills HMG (298, 31); Vickers kills British Infantry, and WWI Infantry (300, 31). The city is annexed and we get 558 gold.

Annexing Waewick: Vickers killed British Infantry (300, 32); Vickers kills 3 Infantry (303, 32). The city is annexed and we get 589 gold.

IBT: Partisan killed by Maghreb Hotchkiss (303, 33). Undefended temp town (building a Settler to be abandoned) was destroyed by a Maghreb Hotchkiss. I thought the town was “unreachable” but there was a path using rails and roads through British and Neutral territory. :blush:

1908 AD:
Our Ships sink a British E-class (304, 33).
Our Flotilla guarding troopships sink 2 USA Ancient Explorers.
Light Cruiser sinks Turkish Paddle Steamer (305, 33).

Near New Tours: Artillery kills 5 Maghreb Hotchkiss, an AT Gun, and Heavy Artillery (312, 33); Holly Scouts kill 2 Hotchkiss (314, 33).

Razing Orleans: Tanks kill British Infantry and WWI Infantry (316, 33); Harley Scout kills Late Pike (317, 33). The city is razed and we get 998 gold plus 11 slaves.
New Orleans is built from the rubble.

Razing Paris: Tank kills British Infantry (318, 33); Tank killed by Infantry (318, 34); Tanks kill 2 Infantry (320, 34). The city is razed and we get 1034 gold plus 11 slaves.
New Paris is built from the rubble. Lawyer kills Spearman (321, 34).

Razing Lyons: Armored Car kills Briton Spear (322, 34); Tanks kill British Infantry, WWI Infantry, and a Rifleman (325, 34).
The city is razed and we get 1077 gold plus 11 slaves.
New Lyons is built from the rubble. Enslaver captures a worker.

Annexing Bristol: Tank killed by British Infantry (325, 35); Tank kills WWI Infantry and Infantry (327, 35); Horse Artillery kills Spearman (328, 35) and we get a Great Leader.
The city is annexed and we get 1131 gold.
The Great Leader rushes a Commercial Dock in Tokyo;

Annexing Dover: Tank kills British Infantry (329, 35) and we get a Great Leader. Great Leader is airlift to our home land mass. Tank kills WWI Infantry (330, 35). The city is Annexed and we get 801 gold.

Annexing Brighton: Heavy Artillery kills Maghreb Heavy Artillery (331, 35) Harley Scout kills Artillery (332, 35); Harley Scouts kill 2 Briton Spearmen (334, 35). The city is annexed and we get 935 gold.

Razing Avignon: Artillery killed by WWI Infantry (334, 36); Harley Scout kills WWI Infantry (335, 36); Tanks kill British Infantry, a Late Pike, and a HMG (338, 36). The city is razed and we get 1752 gold plus 8 slaves.
New Avignon is built from the rubble.

The last surviving British town is surronded by Canadian Towns. So we declare war on Canada and are now at war with the entire British Empire.

Razing Ottawa: AT Guns kill 2 Spearman (337, 36); Lawyer signs Spearman to act in westerns (338, 36); Lawyer kills Longbow (339, 36); AT Gun kills Longbow (340, 36); Vickers kill 3 Spearman (343, 36). The city is razed and we get zero (0) gold plus 7 slaves.
New Ottawa is built from the rubble.

Clean-up by New Ottawa: Infantry kills Canadian Pike (344, 36); Partisans kill 3 Long bow and recruit 1 (348, 36); Parisans kill 2 Spearman and recruit 1 (351, 36); Vickers kill 3 Braves and a Horse Lancer (355, 36); Infantry kills Spearman (356, 36); Vickers kill 8 Horse Lancers and a Brave (365, 36); Vickers kill a War Elephant, 4 Horse Lancers, and a Mounted Warrior (371, 36); Adventurer killed by a Trebuchet (371, 37); Infantry kills Trebuchet (372, 37).

Annexing Leicester: Infantry kills a Missionary (373, 37); Tank kills British Infantry (374, 37); Vickers kills a Spearman (375, 37). The city is annexed and we get 2923 gold.
Leicester was the last known British city, but because there is a British settler at sea, the British linger on.

Razing Halifax: Vickers kill 3 Native Spearemen (378, 37). The city is razed and we get zero (0) gold plus 7 slaves.
New Halifax is built from the rubble.
Missionary converts Canadian Worker to a Monk.

Annexing Montreal: Vickers kill a Canadian Pike and 2 Native Spearmen (381, 37). The city is annexed.
Vickers kill a Pike, 4 Spearman, and 4 Crossbow (390, 37); Dragoon kills Horselancer (391, 37).

Near new Halifax: Two (2) Infantry killed by Maghreb Infantry (391. 39); Heavy Artillery kill 2 Maghreb Infantry (393, 39).
Tank kills Canadian Spearman and a Brave (395, 39).

Annexing Charlottetown: Vickers kill 10 Native Spearmen, 6 Archers, a Crossbow, and a Brave (413, 39). The city is annexed.
Tank kills a Pike and a Brave (415, 39).

Annexing Thunder Bay: Tanks kill 11 Native Spearmen, 8 Archers, 3 Braves, 1 Pike and 1 Crossbow (439, 39). The city is annexed.

Near New Tours: Tanks kill 2 Maghreb Supertanks (441, 39); Tanks kill 4 Hotchkiss (445, 39).

IBT: Flying boat shot down by British Edward VII Class (445, 40); Battlecruiser sunk by Nelson Class (445, 41). Partisan killed by Russian Rifleman (445, 42).
Russia and Arbia sign a peace treaty.
Britain and Russia sign a MPP. Britain declares war on Maghreb.
Our spy in Carthage has been captured.

1909 AD:
Great Leader rushes a Commercial Dock in Da Nang
We plant a spy in Carthage.
Our Air Forces sinks a British Edward VII Class ship, 2 R Class shipped and a Steamer (449, 42). The last hopes on the British empire went down on the Steamer. The annexation of the British is complete.

Near New Ottawa: Lawyer signs Canadian Speaman to acting contract (450, 42); AT Gun kills a Spearman, and a Crossbow (452, 42); Heavy Tank kills 2 Braves (454, 42); Lawyer signs Chariot to appear in remake of Beh Hur (455, 42); Infantry kills 1 Brave and 2 Longbow (457, 42):Lawyer kills Longbow (457, 42); Dragoon kills Longbow (458,42).

Advancing into Russia: Vickers kills Austrilian Horse Artillery and 4 Armored Cars (463, 42) and we get a Great Leader. Great Leader is used to make an AT Gun. Vickers kill 2 Armored Cars (465, 42). Tank kills 2 Canadian Horse lancers (467, 42); Armored Car kills Horse lancer (468, 42); Vickers kills 3 Horse Archers (471, 42).

Annexing Yakutsk: Yanks kill 3 Russian WWI Infantry (474, 42). The city is annexed and we get 242 gold.

I politely asked the Italians to withdraw their forces from our territory and the declare war on us. :nono:

Clean-up by Yakutsk: Artillery kills 4 Italian Heavy Artillery (478, 42); Flamethrowers kill 2 Riflemen (480, 42); Harley Scout kill Heavy Artillery, a Cannon, and a Riflemen (483, 42); Harley Scout killed by a Rifleman (483, 43); Harley Scouts kill 4 Riflemen, and 2 Grenadiers (489, 43); Harley Scout killed by a Grenadier (489, 44); Harley Scouts kill 2 Grenadiers and a Line Infantry (492, 42); Vickers kill 1 Musketeer, 4 Line Infantry at the lose of 1 Vikers (497, 45) and we get a Great Leader. The Great Leader gives us an AT Gun. Vikers kill 20 Line Infantry at the lose of 1 Vickers (517, 46). It costs us 3 Infantry to kill 4 Musket Infantry (521, 49); Tanks kill 2 Line Infantry (523, 49); Infantry, Tanks and Harley Scouts combine to defeat the remaining 21 Italian troops costing us 1 Partisan and an Infantry (544, 51). Tank kills an Italian Adventurer and a Russian Musket Infantry (546, 51).

Near Thunder Bay: Tanks kills Canadian Medevial Infantry, Pikeman and a Horse lancer (549, 51); Harley Scout kills Mounted Warrior (550, 51);

Annexing Quebec: Tank kills Native 2 Spearmen (552, 51) and we get a Great Leader. The city is annexed. The Great Leader gives us another AT Gun. Tank kills Crossbow and 2 Pike (555, 51).

N.B. In my rush to finiish up, I forgot to kill the Maghreb Infantry that is next toSantander

Notes and Suggestions:
  • We cannot build a city with out razing 1 first. I have been abandoning one of my temp cities when I need to build another temp city. Before we hit the limit I was abandoning them by building new settlers. I still have a few of the lmn8 cities building a settler.
  • Settler Storage Zone has an Airport so you can upgrade Zeppelins there.
  • I can see 2 Italian towns close to were Brazil was. I left a number of roading/railing crew close to Athens so you could deside how to go after those 2 towns
  • I tried to arrange 5 sets of troopships so you could use chain moves if you wish. There are other troupships in the area so yuo should be able to set it up to your liking.
  • I agree with Greensby, The shortest route between landmasses is from Irtjet to Tokyo.
  • Also, going from Da Nang to Kyoto is a better route
  • I think there is a Maghreb Marine Amphibious APC near Victoria, wich is why I have some Tanks on guard duty there.
  • I think Maghreb has a several fast moving (3 moves per turn) troops in Smolensk and also in Orenburg.
  • I left 31 Tanks fortified by Overseas Vacation.

Attachments

• LK168-1909AD.SAV
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
The dead unit count was unreal. You can tell we are in the end-stage of the game.

We are at 45.3% of 58% to win. I'm now wondering if I played my last turn.

ROSTER:
LKendter
Jersey Joe
Elephantium (up)
Greebley (on deck)

Top Bottom