LK23 - Regent, America

LKendter
Meldor
Dark Sheer (playing ???? - has 24 hours for got it)
D9phoenix (on deck)

In answer to the question - UH Gee, blow it up?

We are getting closer - We need 495 more squares.
132 squares gained during Meldor's reign.
Plus more to come - temple to Rush is Paris!

I only got in 10 turns. I didn't want to keep it another night so that was it.

1) 1790 AD We take Avigon and with it comes the Gresat Lighthouse. I haven't figured out why something that is supposed to keep your ships from sinking near the shore helps you travel across oceans......

2) 1792 AD We take Paris and the Sistine chapel. I don't think this one expires.

3) 1794 AD We take Chartes and Rheims.

4) 1796 AD We atake Orleans and march towards Lyons

5) 1798 AD March on Lyons continues, however the French come out of nowwhere with an SoD that is 80+. A lot of them are conscripts and trash units like muskets and swords but it forces me to pause as we need to defend. They take back Rheims and march on Orleans. we get flight and I rush a few airports to speed up things. More will be built as we go.

6) 1800 AD - We pound on the Sod and they break it in two. We were one move away form landing on the island to take Bourdeaux when the chineese beat us to it. Oh well, will =move those guys to south of france.

7) 1802 AD - Paotang falls and we re-take Rheims. Continue to pound Lyons and the SoDs picking off the strays. Tatung falls.

8) 1804 AD - Kaifeng falls, Dijon falls. Hot Dogs will never be the same. The southern attack had me worried as they had no arty support but the French were nice enough to draft the cities down for me and send the troop north to jion the death SoD,

9) 1806 AD Cherburg falls and Chartes revolts back to the French.

10) Amiens falls and Chartes is retaken. The SoD and the ones added to it are down to 27 one point wonders as you saw from the screenie.

There are more airports on the way, I tried to rush at least one one every island. That is what the cash went for on my turns, sorry Lee, I thought it was more important than the temples. We now have a base of airports and can start rushing those temples. I played a little more closer to the vest than I would have in an SP game to protect our arty. One stack was moved into Rheims on my last turn and should be moved out incase it flips. Lyons is down to a 1 horse town and can be taken. Have fun, I don't expect to see this one again.

LKendter
Meldor
Dark Sheer (playing ???? - has 24 hours for got it)
D9phoenix (on deck)

@Meldor -
1 - I won't argue with the airports. I agree, mobility to our lands help. Especially with us having multiple somewhat productive land masses. Back to the temples makes sense next.
2 - You may see one more turn. We shall see. France will take a bit to wrap-up, and we need to at least take some from another civ.

Once the airports kick in we will be pouring tanks over 5-6 a turn. The Franch and Germans will be gone in 10 turns and we might as well nail the Zulu while the military is on the island. We can then swing all of the transports and cover ships around to pick it up and drop it on the other Zulu island, rush an airport and be done with them. Shouldn't take more than thirty turns or so. Don't worry about casualities just use fresh replacements. It has reached the beginning of the steamroller era.

@Dark Sheer - If you want to play - let us know today.

You might want to try PMing him LK or posting to DS2.

LKendter (on deck)
Meldor
D9phoenix (playing )

@D9phoenix - This is so little left to this game.
Go away and play.
Let us wrap this one up.

Okies :) i just have to finish up 6 turns with DS2 tonight then i will start on this one.

Disregard post.

I have the sav. Will start playing tomorrow before and after work. DS2 took abit longer then i thought.

LK23 1808ad 20 turns
preturn
Sold Radio to Iroquois for Dyes, WM, 140gpt, 20gp
(I)Trade embargo against us between France and germany is over. Germany declared war on the French, Cherbourg Flipped {2 tanks lost} Lost Furs
(1)1810ad
Reinforced the front with fresh tanks.
(2)1812ad
Lyons captured, With Shakespeare's Theater.
(I)Iroquois and China sign MA agianst France. China wants to end MPP, I accept and trade Radio for Amphibious War. Iroqouis Wanted to end RoP - they just wanted there 2gpt back. We still have RoP. Sell Rubber to Iroquios for 21gpt. China and France sign Peace treaty.
(3)1814ad
(I)Iroquois renegotiate Ivory trade. now 16gpt
(4)1816ad
Airport at Paoting completed. Reinforcing with tanks. Tours Captured with Copernicus's Observatory.
(5)1818ad
Zulu's were in anarchy, to bad for them i got spy in there capitol without anyone noticing
(I)We lost our incense- China wanted Oil and Iron for it.. i told him to pucker off
(6)1820ad
Besancon Caputered with Magellan's voyage. Cherbourg recaptured.
(7)1822ad
(8)1824ad
The French have cleansed from this world. May they find peace where ever they are now.
Declared War on the Germans, there best defender.. an elite spearmen.
(9)1826ad
Took Munich with 1 elite tank, and we got a GL. Used him to build an army, since i don't see herioc epic or military acedemy anywhere.
The Vile German plague has been cleasned from this world. May they find peace where ever they are now.
Started the war with the zulu's.
(10)1828ad
(I)Herioc Epic advisory!!! Military Academy advisory!!!
(11)1830ad
Zimbabwe captured with The great wall.
(12)1832ad
(I)Herioc Epic completed in Lake Geneve
(13)1834ad
(I)FOOLS!!! the chinese declared war on us.
(14)1836ad
Brought Iroquois into a war with china for furs.
(15)1838ad
(I)Zulu's wanted peace.. told them to pucker off. Military acedemy finished in Washington
(16)1840ad
(17)1842ad
Planted a spy in china
(18)1844ad
(19)1846ad
(I)we lost our supply of Dyes
(20)1848ad
We have an airport at Shantung on the east side on the chinese/iroquois island. There is already a sizeable tank force on the island moving from each side of the island. On the west side Chengdu will finish it's airport next turn. There are some arty and a few tanks there also. I just landed my invasion fleet on the last island with the zulu's. They have 3 cities left there, they should fall quickly.

Blah.. only 27 tiles short of Domination.. :lol: should reach that in 2 turns.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/LK23-1848AD.zip

(0) 1848 AD - Minor changes - mostly shuffle some tanks to transports.
(I) Culture border expansions :)

(1) 1850 AD - Jackson appears during the battle for Unfolozi, and rushes and airport there.
Cities captured: Umfolozi, Nanking, Ibabanago, Macao, Hangchow (with ships in port)
(I) China / Iroqoius peace treaty.

GAME OVER!
Domination is achieved.
Lincoln the Lion-hearted.
Score 2577.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/LK23-1850AD.zip

Sweet :) That was a fun game to finish LKendter. Are you going to be starting any new ones soon ?

I have to figure out what, but new games will be starting

Top Bottom