LK84 - Civ=Arabia, Deity, 3 city Rubble claimers

Pre-turn - Reneg peace with Greece, getting all their 1800g and AT for huge gpt, then tell them to leave our territory.

Raze Eritrea and take over the choke. Kill some 10 units around the place.

1705AD - I decide to turn off research and use our gpt to rush units and settlers.

Found a town on former Eritrea and we are almost up to 50% for domination.

Raze Marathon and another little town, settlers are in place. Rush a bunch of temples.

1710AD - Troy is destroyed without losses. Another 4 rubbles are created and I don't even have enough settlers.

1715AD - Ankuwa is razed and all Greek cities on our side of the continent are removed, except the ones near Aztecs.

4 towns planted.

Raze one of the tundra towns.

We have 20 Greek units trampling around New Mecca, kill a dozen of them, losing 2 tanks.

Our artillery is pathetic for the third turn in a row and fail to hurt the defenders in Mycenae.

1720AD - 4 rubble settled.

Remove the last 10 or so greek units from our territory.

Raze another 4 towns.

1725AD - Alex drop off 2 units by Najran, they die.

The last Greek town near Aztecs is razed.

2 more rubble claimed by settlers.

Mycenae is a pain in the behind, I send everything there so I can take it out.

1730AD - Some border-expansions and a couple more twons take us up to 63% of land and 59% pop.

3 greek units are dealt with.

Some 50 arties pound Mycenae, kill 9 defenders and run out of units. Lost 3 tanks.

1735AD - Greek drop off 7 units, they die as well and give us a leader.

Mycenae is bombarded again and we kill off the 9 units and raze the city. No losses.

1740AD - Join Japanese and Roman workers to towns.

1745AD - Mecca 2 founded on former Mycenae rubble. 65% land and 61% pop. Join most of our Aztec workers as well.

Pharsalos had 8 defenders, raze the city.

1750AD - Claim another rubble.

Kill off 30 or so enemies, including razing a town with Magellans and then make peace for 2 towns.

I could probably finished off earlier if I went for the Aztecs, but I enjoyed having a decent military for once :)

1740AD - Join Japanese and Roman workers to towns.
You know you are close when you are more concern about pop% then worker force.

And I was worried about Greece. :crazyeye:

The must have been more gassed then I even realized from fighting the Aztecs. Of course, my biggest problem with the Aztecs was marching the artillery into range...

Seems like the LK losing streak is slowing down. However, none of the remaining games have the all but won point...

I got a look at the final save, and how did we get Thessalonica and Herakleia?

This was a clear rules violation. Reread the part that states: We may not accept cities from a peace treaty. I won't force a replay as the game would have ended in a turn or two, but if I am going to keep offering variants the rules need to be STRICTLY followed.

Ah damn, I forgot that. We were already at 67% - 67% at that stage and it was going to end the next turn anyways.

I'm just a scatterbrain.

Top Bottom