Load map in WB and Mods in Use are gone????

wotan321

Emperor
I go make a map in WB, all the mods I want are there. When I save it, then load it later, many of the mods I want are now gone. What is going on? How does this happen? What can fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

Its only been a day, and this is an old game, and actual civilization is crumbling around us due to ... lots of things. So I am not surprised or even disappointed that on one has responded so far.

But I just wanted to add that I used SQLite to look at the modDependencies in the Civ6Map file, and the mods I want are listed there. But when you load the map into the map maker part of WB, they are not listed, and I cannot add the civs/leaders I want in my map.

Over the decades of playing the Civ series, I have gotten a lot of joy from modding and working with the code. While I am frustrated that I cannot just jump in and play as I like, I am a little eager to dig in and learn more about making changes to Civ6.

So again, help is appreciated, but I am kind of glad no one stepped in on day one and fixed it for me. Not that this is an invitation to ignore this thread though.... I do what this fixed.

Top Bottom