1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Loaded Districts V 1.01

46 new buildings created to maximize immersion.

1. UncivilizedGuy

UncivilizedGuy Civ is brain candy.

UncivilizedGuy submitted a new resource:

Loaded Districts - 46 new buildings created to maximize immersion.

Read more about this resource...

2. Leyrann

Leyrann Warlord

Mod looks great, but there's one minor thing I disagree with, and that's a natural gas plant granting food, as it's just a power plant. I think a better name for this effect would be a Chemical Plant or even explicitly an Ammonia Production Plant, as the production of fertilizer (main component: ammonia) was instrumental to increasing food yield anywhere in the world.

3. UncivilizedGuy

Ammonia Plant is not a bad idea. But natural gas is used for cooking and heating and it's also used in the production of ammonia. It's just a big part of our modern infrastructure so I wanted to include it somehow.

Leyrann likes this.
  4. UncivilizedGuy

5. DanaLea

DanaLea Chieftain Supporter

I really like this.. the more districts a city has the better each one can get. Plays nicely with tall strategy. :)