Loading screens info

GenyaArikado

Judge of Love
Is there any file where they can be read? I assume all of leaders have 3 different ones but i literally spent 1 hrs trying to get a 3rd one for Chungsu and Integr to no avail (which lead me to gettijg bored and not checking the rest)

Btw some interesting info if you havent seen it

-Videogames eventually became recognized as an artform, according to one of Elodie's enttries. And the internet dissapeared post Great Mistake.

-Humans (to be exact Kozlov) found an artificial satelite in Kepler asteroid belt. I guess thats why people dont freak out too much when finding alien stuff in the planet

-The suit Arshia wears is the one she used for spacewalking between ships. She did it when she was preggers. Her daughters are called Nur and Firyal iirc (the one from the leter in the Civ website)

-Samatar is the prime minister of the PAU.

-Daoming's dad has a farm in Cambodia.

-The greek debt was solved after 300 yrs by Lena. I guess she finally managed to find a way to implmenent the austerity measures, judging from the Integr civilopedia entry.

-the Seeding term came from Kavitha.

Again, Beyond Earth directory/assets/Gameplay/XML/Text/en_US (for English, you can go to folder with any language you prefer)/CivBEGameTextInfos_Civilizations_Expansion1.xml

Which also openable with Internet Explorer or Notepad. In the file there would be city names of four new civ in upper half of files, after line 285 (little after middle of the file) - There are info you're looking for.

There are duplicate of 2nd and 3rd for INTEGR and Chungsu, so you technically found the 3rd message of them, they just exactly alike the second text. :)

BTW, I found various mention of "Isotropic Decay 3" video game in the game, so anyone can say the game is confirmed, and released somewhere before Great Mistake... in CivBE world.

There are also some interesting hints in the comuniques, with several leaders mentioning having a moon base.

Dont say "again'. Thats not the path you gave me last time (which means i found nothing lol) but thank you :D

-Humans (to be exact Kozlov) found an artificial satelite in Kepler asteroid belt. I guess thats why people dont freak out too much when finding alien stuff in the planet

I still think there should be some freaking out when our humble humans find largely intact alien structures.

OT: I think you are confusing Kepler with Kuiper. The Kepler telescope certainly could be responsible for something interesting, however. There is also the Kepler Verge - which is chock full of alien life :)

@Genya , I meant to say it is in XML file as the last time. Text thing most likely stay in text folder.

I still think there should be some freaking out when our humble humans find largely intact alien structures.

OT: I think you are confusing Kepler with Kuiper. The Kepler telescope certainly could be responsible for something interesting, however. There is also the Kepler Verge - which is chock full of alien life :)

They say it send shockwave into the world, make me wonder why there was no mention of it in Civilopedia despite it should have as much effect on human as Great Mistake.

Retcon inbound.

As Elodie, start diplomacy with Ebner and she'll sometimes say "Hello cousin, what do you want?"

As a sidenote, Ebner and Elodie don't get along at all.

Yeah that. And i guess that the Inflection Point/Seeding thing

@Genya , I meant to say it is in XML file as the last time. Text thing most likely stay in text folder.

They say it send shockwave into the world, make me wonder why there was no mention of it in Civilopedia despite it should have as much effect on human as Great Mistake.

Retcon inbound.

You sent my to the diplomacy folder straight not the text one but thats unimportant now.

The only retcon is Al Falah being the first seedship

Top Bottom