Local happiness should of been some sort of health instead.

geebo

Prince
I understand this would of required a whole lot of balancing, but happiness is extremely easy to come by now. What exactly justifies local happiness, the city's specific resources? Have about 30 hours in G+K so far and really enjoying it, but I think this needs some kind of change. Thoughts?

Large happiness is not a problem in my eyes.

"Local Happiness" is not a new system, unless I'm mistaken. Is just a new way to referring to the happiness boosts that are limited by local population (Coliseum, Theater, etcetera).

Edit: Kinda ninja'd since this now isn't in the main G&K forum anymore.

I THINK that
yes, local happiness is just another name for the happiness from buildings limited by city population (circus, theater, coliseum,...) but not wonders (Tour Eiffell, Notre Dame, Circus Maximus)

buff is from the new luxuries (more different resources = more chance to have different ones) and the new mercantile CS (two new luxuries + happiness bonus)

one question/suggestion about that, or it's a bug: I got +3 :c5happy: when friend with a mercantile CS, and +4 :c5happy: when allied... should be +1/+4 i think. (i know, being allied gives you a unique luxury -so makes it +3/+8- but if you already have that luxuty through another CS, the difference is to small IMO) OR is there only two different mercantile CS? (one for each luxury)?

Top Bottom