1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Lock mouse to primary monitor doesn't work after game restarted

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by padlock, Oct 24, 2014.

1. padlock

padlock Warlord

I have dual monitors and selected the option to always lock the mouse, however every time I restart the game, it seems to 'forget' that the option is on until I go back to the options screen.

I don't have to click anything in the options screen (the lock mouse option is already selected), but it doesn't have any effect until I visit the the options screen.

2. Oddible

Oddible signal / noise > 1

Not only that but the mouse doesn't consistently lock to window. I have Bind Mouse set to Always but when I drag my mouse to the right it moves right out of the window and onto my second monitor. This was a problem in Civ V too but there was a setting in the options that resolved it, don't recall what it was at this point. The more annoying option is to change to use the desktop mouse rather than the styled in-game mouse, but I don't even see that option.