1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Locopotamia, A better Future

Discussion in 'Team Loco' started by I am the Future, Apr 19, 2006.

1. I am the Future

I am the Future Oi Oi Oi !!!

Ok, so we have settled a city.
    What Next?
    What do we think of our Area?
    How can we best manipulate our land?
    Ok Ready, set, POST!

oh and the current Screenie:

2. koondrad

koondrad Prince

Well Turn 2 is coming up very soon so for that I suggest that we send the warrior north on to the hill.

As for the future we should build a worker as soon as possible to start working the land. Growth should be very fast as we have both corn and crabs, we just need the relevent techs first. I suspect we are south of the equator so we should explore in a northerly direction and along the coasts.

Cheers,

3. I am the Future

Agreed
    Possibly, I will need to se other oppinons before I make mine.
    That will be awhile since we are developeing Meditation, how many turns will it take?
    That is most likely, I believe that we are in the very south of a island. If you look you can see Tundra to the southe west. There is also waht appears to be cost to the north east. SO we must decide if a costal city with forest, wheat, and easy to discover water trade route is more important then a costal freshwater city with gold and possible more difficult water trade route.
    More Exploreing is definately neccesary, but another city need to be built soon.

4. koondrad

koondrad Prince

We've now received the save so I'll go ahead and do this as it's a no brainer and there's no need for any more discussion
    I'll have a look now.
    Yeah that sounds about right. We'll just have to see how it goes.

5. I am the Future

well, looking at the current map, it seems that we may not be as close to the corner of an islnd as I thought. but we know that there is costal city locations to the north. I would suggest more exploration, that means sending the current warrior to either the east or North west. I would personaly say send it to the east to travel along the coast. Then sending our new warrior that is in production to explore around the lakes to the west. From there we can decide what to do.