Log on problem

Cartouche Bee

Appropriations Consultant
OK, that was really weird. I would try and log in and was unsuccessful but my name would show in the user list but I could not post. I had to reboot to clear my name off the current user list but on trying to log on the same sequence of events ( a number of times).

Now I posted this because I now don't feel like a newbie anymore and I don't want TF to view me that way either. ;) [At least for not posting over here. ;)]

CB

Obviously the problem has been fixed. :p

[Edit] But only 22 users and 25 guests. The lowest I've ever seen.

Generally there are very few people on at this time of day so that may be why the user count was so low...

Originally posted by Cartouche Bee
OK, that was really weird. I would try and log in and was unsuccessful but my name would show in the user list but I could not post. I had to reboot to clear my name off the current user list but on trying to log on the same sequence of events ( a number of times).

Now I posted this because I now don't feel like a newbie anymore and I don't want TF to view me that way either. ;) [At least for not posting over here. ;)]

CB

Obviously the problem has been fixed. :p
Shld try clearing your cookies and int temp files fr time to time. It works for me; the problem's been happening to me fr time to time at my office computer. ;)

Glad it's now OK for you.

[Edit] But only 22 users and 25 guests. The lowest I've ever seen.
At one time, so some oldbies like to tell stories about (not me; I'm a midbie :)), this would be like kind of an all-time record. The CFC forums have come a long way since (the Civ3 'flood'). :) :goodjob:

Seems like the threads started after I started my thread don't get any views. Now I wish I hadn't posted here, seems like I triggered something bad. :o

Top Bottom