1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

logiboy's Let's Play CIVBERT Apollo

Discussion in 'CivBE - Stories & Let's Plays' started by logiboy123, Oct 13, 2015.

1. logiboy123

logiboy123 Chieftain

Apr 9, 2011

I've finished my recordings but my upload speed is not that great so I'll be releasing them as soon as they finish.

Sorry about the recording audio de-sync on episode 1. I think I've fixed it in subsequent episodes from this series.

I've got another series I've started with Polystralia but I won't post that until next week as I'm away from home for four days.

Please leave feedback, positive and negative. I'm still learning a lot about recording, commentating and uploading content.