Lonely Hearts Club Bullpen

Lonely Hearts Club, BtS Edition, Chapter XXII : Suryavarman II has started....

BTW, I know that we still have lots of leaders to put on the table, but a question arised in my mind....

What to do when the leaders are all used in LHC?

Rerun some?

Unrestricted?

Call it a day?

... I'd luuuve to try Unrestricted, although you might want to balance the map and block overpowerlings (Like Vicky of Portugal). Else, Rerun some of 'em or find a new concept and build a series on. I'd be happy to help with ideas for unrestriced combos to try in isolation or new ideas for a series design.

rerunning a few of the older (that is to say vanilla and warlords episodes) probably wouldn't be a bad idea, some of the leaders have changed somewhat probably since they were originally run and most of the saves are unavailable except by request now too, so a lot of people probably wouldn't notice unless they played the original or were outright told it was a rerun.

How about Celtic's next? Most players think, that this is the worst civilization for starting in isolation. Would be interesting to see how they will be played. I prefer Boudica, but Brennus is fine too.

Well, why not?

Brennus has a superb trait combo ( IMHO better than Boudica one, except you start early ) but both the UU and the UB will be pretty much close to useless :(

Will consider it ......

Brennus is actually pretty good in isolation. Sure, the UB/UU is useless in isolation but more civs suffer from that. His traits OTOH are great for isolation - charismatic for the higher happy cap (which is imho important in isolation because happiness resources are often scarce) and spiritual is nice for every situation. Better than Cyrus in isolation, if you ask me.

I vote Brennus next time. The religious rulers get too little time in the LHC... where's Izzy? Justinian? Sal?

The mother of all Religious zealots of this game finally got here :p LHC XXIX with Isabella is on

Now, going back to CivCol for trying to make sense of that game :mad:

P.S Next time it will be a Fin civ, I promisse :p

If you wanted to roll some Panzers in a massive intercontinental invasion ( or if you want to use the Assembly Plants for more peaceful uses ), then LHC XXXI with Bismark is for you ;)

Top Bottom