1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Long term future plans/strategy.

Discussion in 'The Knights’ Brotherhood' started by I. Larkin, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

Should we try to build both, Copernicus and Newton, or should we make an agreement with the Küche, that everybody is allowed to build one of them? That would allow us to focus on our build-up first and them to concentrate on the war, and we don't need to "race" for these wonders.

2. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

How about using the Academy as prebuild for the Pyramids? Assuming that the Küche agrees to my suggestions about Copernicus, Newton and Darwin, the Pyramids are the only powerful wonder for some time. (Assuming we don't want to research an optional tech for Smith's.)

Also, perhaps we could build the Academy in a 10spt town, just to have it for the case that the Küche doesn't keep the deal and attacks us. Being able to cash-rush armies while they can't, would make any war a little bit easier.

3. templar_x

templar_x usually walks his talks

Pyramids are a good idea.
    but i do not see any specific value in armies against a human opponent that would justify that investment.
    t_x