Long-term plans: war or peace?

Cer

Warlord
I get the impression there are people who aren't too enthused about war in this game overall, and would support a peaceful finish to the game after we have taken all of Rome's worthwhile cities, if not before.

Is that true? If you want us conquering Yasutanians to become peaceful rulers of (most of?) this large continent then let's hear your thinking about when we should stop warring, why we should stop warring, and what we will do instead. Replace lots of our workshops/watermills/mines with cottages and windmills; make more rapid-tech improvements?

Long-term I would like us to be peaceful. We should just research techs towards the Spaceship and build it. We should keep production cities for defensive builds, wonders, missionaries and workers.

Well, we can't war forever if we're going to build a spaceship. (I mean practically)

I think we should eliminate Rome entirely and then from there on make a policy of not attacking first. If were going for spaceship victory there is no need for a costly overseas empire. Our continental empire should provide enough research points to keep pace.

All we are saying is give peace a chance....

Yes, we declare mongolian peace on our continent; let the other fight their wars, we win the space.

Top Bottom