Longevity

jlindy

Death From Below
I alway seem to lag behind on population longevity until I get medicine and can start building hospitals. Whats a good strategy for longevity in the early to mid game? I try to get aquaducts, graineries,markets, and grocers in all my cities as early and quickly as I can (balanced against military needs). Few if any of my ities are smellies, but yet I lag behind in the early going. Can longevity be tied to leader traits?I generally go for org/ind or org/fin leader.

Does longevity help you in any way? AFAIK it doesn't, and so i wouldn't go out and purposely try to improve it.

By the thread title, i thought you were going to ask how come the leaders can live for 6050 years!

Zombie69 said:
Does longevity help you in any way? AFAIK it doesn't, and so i wouldn't go out and purposely try to improve it.

By the thread title, i thought you were going to ask how come the leaders can live for 6050 years!

Quite true , it's just a point of pride for me I guess, that and just a bit of wonder in that how a civ thats technologically inferior to mine have better longevity! As for living for 6050 yrs. once you've researched mysticism anythingis possible.

And you know what i just realized? In those 6050 years, they never age a bit. Now that's impressive! What's Hatshepsut's secret for looking so young at 6050 years old?

Zombie69 said:
And you know what i just realized? In those 6050 years, they never age a bit. Now that's impressive! What's Hatshepsut's secret for looking so young at 6050 years old?

she daily takes a bath of donkey-milk

Make sure you get the Hanging Gardens. I've noticed the AIs don't really go out of their way to build it.

This is a useful wonder in ALL games, no matter your strategy.

Wodan

Top Bottom