1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Look what i found, its....

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by PrimoXanthous, Aug 21, 2013.

1. PrimoXanthous

PrimoXanthous ~ knightmare13 ~

While digging the BNW XML files to find new codes because i need to update one of my mod, I encounter a tree of codes which kinda Interesting.

i don't know if somebody already found this, but look...
    Spoiler :

Its file name is "CIV5Buildings_Expansion2.xml"
    If i remember correctly, I found it on ../assets/DLC/expansion2/gameplay/xml/buildings

Unfortunately i didn't found any Civlopedia Entries, and I dont find any art files on Resource folder.

P.S also i found an audio for this wonder.

2. roymend

roymend Chieftain

It is known that The Motherland Calls was planned to be the Order wonder, but is was axed and instead we have Prora for Autocracy and the old Kremlin (with a new effect) is for Order.

3. PrimoXanthous

When i found this last day, i thought i could make it a MOD and add it on the game, unfortunately I didn't find any art files in the Resource Folder. too bad :(

4. otaman1

otaman1 Prince

Dude. This is old news

5. PrimoXanthous

why, is there somebody who found this code before me?

6. Aaron90495

Aaron90495 Chieftain

No, it was actually announced (or hinted at) officially, then pulled from the final product due to copyright issues.

7. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

Actually, yes, somebody did found this codeb efore you LONG time, when the game first leaked even.

The reason Motherland Calls was axed was because the producers realised that decipitions of that statue are actually "Copyrighted". which prevented them from legally allowing it to exist in the game.. strange, but hey rules are rules.

8. True_Candyman

True_Candyman Chieftain

Essentially we got the Red Fort of Agra instead, and i'm much more happy with the way things have turned out :goodjob:

9. Doviello

Doviello Chieftain

So the statue would make you immune to nukes, and give a free policy? What about the hurrycostmodifier, does it makes cheaper to rush buy things? I think this would have been the worst of the ideology wonders.

10. Seabastian Civ

Seabastian Civ Chieftain

I think that line about immunity means that this wonder would not be destroyed by nukes if one hit the city- I'd wager that all wonders have that code.

11. Eagle Pursuit

Eagle Pursuit Scir-Gerefa

This is old news, but I'm glad people are still looking through the files. I'm still hoping that sooner or later someone will discover some hidden files that show something akin to how the Civil War scenario files were hidden in G&K.

12. otaman1

otaman1 Prince

It's in the sounds folder