1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Dutch Royal Marine unit.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by bloodofages, Apr 25, 2006.

1. bloodofages

bloodofages Chieftain

I am looking for a Royal Dutch Marine unit, for a mod in the makeing. Any one got any ideals? I also need a Royal British Marine unit and a Modern Infantry unit for Austria, they all need to be a Modern foot units. If any one can make them or knows of some unit that they will fit what i need please post it, any help will do. Thank you.

2. jatibi

jatibi Chieftain

there is a modern infantry unit, a modern paratrooper unit, a marine force recon unit ... why don't you take a look at evogames, gidustins file emporium or at one of the scenarios/mods for the modern age.

these units are of course generic (for the paratrooper unit (usable as marine or infantry as well) there are versions with different colour of the beret)

in comparison to tanks there's a certain lack of modern foot units. a modern GI would be cool! with personal armour, communicatiosn equipment and so on

3. El Justo

El Justo Chieftain

i've used Balou's "Modern Infantry" unit for both the Royal Dutch Marine and the Austrian Infantry units. i think that i used a re-colored version of the same unit (tan) for the British Royal Marine.

all of them are in my TCW scenario. :)

4. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

5. LouLong

LouLong In love with Rei Ayanami

6. bloodofages

bloodofages Chieftain

LouLong- Thank you, that unit will be good for a Royal British Marine, and also thanks to everyone else i look at where you all said and found some great units Infantry and other that i can use.