Looking for a group or players to start a group

Thirlan

Chieftain
Looking to start a regular multiplayer group for FFH. Right now it's just me and my bro playing during the weekends. Don't want to do pitboss or play by email. Just meeting once in a while to play a 4-5 hour game on small map with a 4-6 players.

I'm US East coast and my brother is in the UK so our window of time tends to be 6:30am to 7:00pm US EASTERN. We only play weekends since we work week days and the timezone gap makes it impossible. We don't have an exact time right now, but we can set one based on what everyone else wants. Judging from the fact that you're US WEST the time slot would become roughly 10:00am to 7:00pm US EASTERN (7:00 to 4:00 for you).

These would not be epic long games as mentioned above. Most games would be finished on that day or the next weekend. So you show up if you can for a new game when we say we're playing. Judging from the fact that there are no responses to my post I'll guess there are no groups around so I'll make a more formal post soon with an IP address so that people can just hot join into our game if they're interested.

Game is finished... we played for 12 hours lol : P
We're on version "n" of the game since that was the most stable for multiplayer.

Id Play tomorrow from 10AM EST for the whole day.
Just tell me what this n version is.

And I hope it's Co-Op Vs AI type game, or I'd get killed by an aggressive player in seconds ;-)

We will play again next weekend. Today (US eastern Sunday) I have to go work. We play FFA, but we're not super aggressive players. I don't like to knock players out of the game and I'm not that good anyway either heh...

The version n I'm talking about is the patches. We're playing a clean version of FFHII (no mods) and it's on patch version "n". Patch version "o" breaks multiplayer for us so we don't use it.

I've made a more formal post of our games here

Top Bottom