Looking for chess partners on chess. com or chesscube. Fide ELO 1950+

I'm on Chess.com but my ELO is half yours. Find me as Hygroscope

I haven't been active for years, and my rating has dropped a bit, but it is still way over 2000, and I know a thing or two about the game. You can find me at Chess.com as Wally_Cribb. Let me also add that I only play games with at least 1 day per move.

My FIDE rating is 1917. I play on LiChess.org more than chess.com, I don't have time/patience for correspondence but can play some blitz games with you sometime. Narz on chess.com and/or lichess

I was checking this forum out again randomly and got excited to see a whole chess subforum but sad to see its not very active. also everyone here seem to be gods

i'm only 1600 on chess.com in daily chess (3 days / move) and yeah I know its over inflated and my OTB would be even worse. like sometimes i win with 1-move checkmates like back rank, when all i was trying to do was exchange off pieces or win a pawn lol. there is no way even a 1000 would miss a back rank mate in OTB, but i'm guessing a lot of ppl who play daily chess sometimes get drunk, spend 1 second on the move as soon they get the notification, or whatever.

jieyangh on chess.com

would love to play and get crushed by anyone on here and learn but i am very beginner

Top Bottom