Looking for civ 5 players interested in regular multi events

ELLoCoMoNo

Chieftain
Hi. Lurker for some time! I decided to step out my cave and share this information!

A group of us have hosted a weekly civ 5 game for some time. We are looking for additional players, who are willing to invest the time and energy to play civ 5 from the beginning to completion (aka NQ). We tend to be the same core group of players every week, give or take 1-3 different players each game.

We use Teamspeak (TS) as a way to allow for negotiation and deals to be made quicker and smoother, along with the occasional (Why are you trading horses/iron/coal to so-so?) speculation. The games tend to be fun and full of different personalities, but we focus on keeping those who are pure rage and toxic out of the games.

We are a group full of different skill levels, and we don't judge on anyone going full conquest mode. The way we see it, if you get defeated by a neighbor, you learn to become more aware of neighbor changes and plan ahead. If a player catapults to industrial, we pick up tips and tricks and learn to monitor our science progression.

If your interested in joining a game, add me on Steam and let me know you'd like to join a game when we host one We tend to cap the game at 6-7 players. We do first available rule to fill our games

We play in EST and our games tend to start at around 8-10PM till someone wins.
Rules: We are implementing NQMOD in our games now.
Other than that, we don't have bans on civs or anything else.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030700003?l

ELLoCoMoNo

I am very interested!
I will add you for sure. My steam name is russellpeters21

Top Bottom