1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Looking for Furry Civ and Egyptian God Civ

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Requests & Ideas' started by Viper.Fennec, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Viper.Fennec

Viper.Fennec Chieftain

Okay so I have Civ 6 through GOG and wanted to mod, Steam had nothing of value so I went on here and was wondering if I could request someone to make a Furry Civilization (Can be Fursuits or Athro Characters) as Well as An Alternative Civ based 100% of the Egyptian Gods (Anubis, Sett, Seth, Ra, etc...) I have all DLC so no need to worry about compatibility. I would do it myself but I don't have time due to work and can really only play Civ on the weekends and don't wanna spend my weekend trying to figure out how to create one, not only that but the program I used was WAY to complex for me.

So yeah if anyone can make this as a Request I appreciate it and I'm sure others on here would love the Civs (More so the Egypt One, not a lot of furry Civ players) as much as i would. Thank You!