1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for games to join

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by Antiphon, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Antiphon

Antiphon Chieftain

Hi,

my steam account is Antiphon120, message me if you are still looking for players to join, cloud or normal multiplayer. Just feel free to ask anytime during the next two weeks, I don't do much else than playing civ right now.

I usually play single player on normal or big, shuffled or fractal maps (random temperature etc.) with a random civ on deity, aiming for whatever victory seems easiest to achieve in the current situation.

I have no experience in multiplayer civ whatsoever, so I'd take a random civ or any civ you tell me in the beginning to get used to it.

I do own a good headset so VoIp chat over steam or discord is no problem for me.

I'd be very happy for an invitation and an opportunity to meet and play against real players!

2. Juhawp

Juhawp Chieftain

If you want to play a longer takin game Im happy to start a marathon game with you.
    Here is a join code: R6aQ8