1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for like minded non quitters for GMT evening games

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by ohbuggerit, Dec 2, 2016.

1. ohbuggerit

ohbuggerit Chieftain

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for other people to play civ 6 with having grown tired of the lottery of playing with randoms.

Its difficult though for me to play the game to completion in one sitting though. So it would be great to find others interested in playing games over several sessions. This could mean that we could also play games at a slower setting than online speed, (maybe quick speed).

I am looking for people available to play evenings around 8pm (GMT) to around 11pm and people that can manage several evenings a week at least.

My steam ID is ohbuggerit but let me know on this forum also if you are interested.

2. Stylianos

Stylianos Chieftain

Hi,
    I am interested. I also don't have the time to complete a game at one session (I rarely have 5 or 6 hours straight to play), but I think it will be great to complete a game through 2 or 3 sessions within a week. My steam ID is Stylianos, add me if you want !

3. shirimi

shirimi Chieftain

Hi, I am also quite interested in this (playing with random people can be very frustrating), so i appreciate this idea. My steam ID is Carolina, and i also sent you a friend request !

4. yanevambg

yanevambg Chieftain

Yes, I would be interested to play 1-2 hours a couple times per week from 8 PM GMT. I am at Eastern European time (Bulgaria), so prefer to finish by 10:30 GMT. Steam ID: yanevambg , sent you invite.

5. Jawche

Jawche Chieftain

Hey ohbuggerit;

Signed up just to say I'd be keen for this. I'm +11 GMT so time won't be a problem for me. My Steam is Jawche, I'll add you.

6. HansDdampf42

HansDdampf42 Chieftain

Hi,
    I would like to join you guys to play some Civ6 games in several sittings.
    I have been playing a couple of games in the Non Quitters Group but also find it very hard to find the time to play a complete game in one go…

Did you guys already arrange some schedule when you play? I should be available during weekdays between 20:00 and 24:00 (GMT+1).
    Steamname is HansDampf (steamcommunity.com/id/HansDampf42)

Cheers!

7. ohbuggerit

ohbuggerit Chieftain

ok seems like we probably have enough to get a game going so i will start trying tonight

8. Stylianos

Stylianos Chieftain

So yesterday we started a game with @ohbuggerit. It was quite fun. We will continue today !!!!!

9. White Out

White Out Chieftain

add me up
    'white out'

10. soundtrack30

soundtrack30 Chieftain

Add me up.

dominators41