1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for mod : show agreements/promises.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by BlackSmokeDMax, Jan 17, 2018.

1. BlackSmokeDMax

BlackSmokeDMax Chieftain

So, I'm looking for a mod that shows agreements you have made with other civs. To be clear, the agreements I am talking about are the "do not settle near me", "do not spread your religion" type of thing. What I would like to see is the other Civ, the # of turns remaining.

Something else nice would be a warning if what you are planning to do would break one of those promises. So, say you click the build city button, but you are too close to a Civ you promised not to settle near. The mod would bring up a pop up confirmation saying which (one or more) would consider this too close, and also saying either "Cancel City" or "Yes, break promise(s) and build new city"

Anyone know if either of these is a thing somewhere, been trying to both use google and the site search, but most searches are just bringing up the regular trade screen mods.

Thanks for any help!

Infixo likes this.