Looking for old mod: Play as Spain in Middle Ages scenario

Philhelm

Chieftain
I've been searching for an old mod that I played maybe 10 years ago, which simply made Spain into a playable faction within the official Middle Ages in Europe scenario. I've searched and searched and searched, but can't seem to find it. I had thought that I got it from this site a long time ago.

Philhelm, can it be, that here simply Castile in the Middle Ages biq was set to be played by a human player? I made such a biq for you in about one minute, that is attached to this post. You must place the biq in the Conquest folder of C3C (not the scenarios folder, as here it will crash when starting it).

Attachments

• Middle Ages-Spain.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 104
Philhelm, can it be, that here simply Castile in the Middle Ages biq was set to be played by a human player? I made such a biq for you in about one minute, that is attached to this post. You must place the biq in the Conquest folder of C3C (not the scenarios folder, as here it will crash when starting it).

Thank you!

:eek: Now 4 civers have downloaded that little biq at the same day. So here an additional hint: Other not-playable civs in that biq can be switched with the editor to be playable by a human player too, by enabling this function in the scenario Properties \ Players setting of that civ.

Attachments

• Scenario Properties.jpg
    Scenario Properties.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 424
Tho I'm sure there's got to be some better medieval CFC made scenarios around here

Tho I'm sure there's got to be some better medieval CFC made scenarios around here

Of course there are some, the best of them in my eyes is MEM, but you can read in the first post of this thread, what Philhelm wanted.

Ttying to lead him to greener pastures..

To be fair, I dont think I tried any firaxis mods after playing their earth 'scenario' then stumbling upon the site years ago. Tho I have been tempted by the dinosaur one. Trex..

To be fair, I dont think I tried any firaxis mods after playing their earth 'scenario' then stumbling upon the site years ago. Tho I have been tempted by the dinosaur one. Trex..

No wonder -responsible for the Conquest in C3C was a man, who is now the lead designer of Civ 6. :D

Wait, what? Youre saying the guy who added in the dinosaurs is now the civ6 lead?

No, the dinosaurs were added with PtW. I´was writing about the Conquests in C3C. The Middle Ages Conquest is a part of these conquests in the conquests folder of C3C. They were done by Breakaway Games and the producer was Ed Beach.

Attachments

• Credits.jpg
    Credits.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 360
Top Bottom