Looking for PBEM Game

Evil_vamp

Chieftain
I cant seem to get a game online, so I was hoping to get a PBEM game but I've no idea how. So if anyone wants to set one up, I'd love to play. Please reply, thanks!

I am as well, I'd love to try a PBEM game. If you guys get one started, please count me in as Victoria of England; e-mail is in my profile. Thanks :)

I am currrently in 3 games but they seem to be moving incredibly slow, so I would love to join another. Especially if the number of player could maybe limited to around 4-6.

I'll join. Would prefer to play as Louis XIV but will also play a random civ if needed.

Timezone=GMT

If you are still in need, then I can jump in too.

PM me if there's still an openning.

Okies, everyone that wants to play, post your email address, or email it to me (Lilith_Kali_13[at]hotmail[dot]com) along with the civ and leader you would like to play. (i cant find anyones email address listed in thier profile)

okay, I took my turn, it tells me to send it to ackum. I don't see an "Ackum" that posted here in the thread, so I'm going to assume that we're playing in order on the list evil_vamp posted, so I need to send this to shoegazer? Could you pm me your e-mail, mr. shoe? or maybe evil, if you have all 5 e-mails(you have mine, at least, and I'm going to assume kato's); you could pm/e-mail us all the e-mail addresses to use?

WTPolaris said:
okay, I took my turn, it tells me to send it to ackum. I don't see an "Ackum" that posted here in the thread, so I'm going to assume that we're playing in order on the list evil_vamp posted, so I need to send this to shoegazer? Could you pm me your e-mail, mr. shoe? or maybe evil, if you have all 5 e-mails(you have mine, at least, and I'm going to assume kato's); you could pm/e-mail us all the e-mail addresses to use?

I think you're playing a different game, I havn't sent any files yet as I still dont know your email address.

I'm starting a different game now anyway, as I cant get a reply from Kato. I already have two emails, anyone else that wants to join please send me your email and prefered civ.

Thanks

The game has started, and the first turn has been sent, here is the order of play.

1) Evil_vamp
2) tomdory
3) NationalKato
4) Tracius
5) WTPolaris
6) Seamusjoe

I have sent the list of email addresses to each of you.

Top Bottom