Looking for people interested in writing story as game is played

dwcole78

Warlord
One of the most enjoyable things I used to do with people for civ IV and 5 (and how I got involved in the wider civ community) was play games where each person rp as their leader and periodically (every few turns) updated a story that was based on the game we were playing. People would add characters and story as needed drilling down at times into the day to day life of people in the game that isn't necessarily shown in the mechanics. I would love to do this with BE - would need at least three people to make it fun I think. Any interest?

I am in:) I want to make CiV BE a much better game than it was originally intended

Maybe Civ BE is originally not that interesting. But after researching it a bit, I found out that the devs have given a lot of blueprints for modding. There is a plenty of room for modding as well as making the game more beautiful and interesting.:)

I can not be much help in modding but if you want to play a game and write a story as it goes that would be great. I am EST and have time mainly on weekends does that work with your schedule? I don't remember if there is pbem in Civ BE. I would love to help with modding but I can help with story writing and testing only really.

Just press print screen and copy paste into the forum, if your system could handle that.

Top Bottom