1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Quebecois !

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by OrangCrsh, May 23, 2020.

1. OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh Chieftain

Hi,

I am looking for French players. I don't speak english very well, and no French Civ6 forums exist. So I take a chance here !

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh Chieftain

Hey, I'm still playing alone everyday against AI, if you speak French and you can read this, please join my discord !!!!: https://discord.gg/YkUEt2s

3. Swissy

Swissy Warlord

Go here: https://civfr.com/
    Its the French civilization website. They have their own Discord and organize games and have tournaments.

4. OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh Chieftain

@Swissy

Hi there. No unfortunately, those guys are just kiddos and is a complete shame to the French community. I want people that want to play with me. I got the game on Epic with all the extensions, I was on that Discord every single day and no one wanted to play a single game with me saying that I was making the games bugging (which is not true at all)... So I am gonna create another French community against this french "community" and people that are gonna buy the game on Epic will be able to join the new, real, civ6 FR Discord where we accept everyone.

5. Naokaukodem

Naokaukodem Millenary King

If nobody wanted to play a single game with you, how do they know you make the game crash ?

6. OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh Chieftain

Good one, let me explain, they said that because I bought the game on EPIC, that was a problem and it will make the game buggy. (We never tried me and those people on those Discord). But I played a lot with steam people... There were no issue. So, what they are doing to people there, is that they pretend that you're gonna be buggy when it's not true just to not play with you... I know makes no sens but that's what they did to me for 3 weeks long (couldn't start a single game with no one). I never played the game because I never finished a game. It's my dream to finish one lol

7. Naokaukodem

Naokaukodem Millenary King

Well I have the same problem. I got the game on Epic Game Store to play multiplayer at home. But there is a strange thing about the games i'm in : they get stuck between turns, even on turn 1 once. Yesterday I could play a game, but i was basically against a Deity AI, the only AI in that game, so meh. We started 5 or 7 I don't remember but before turn 100 we were 2 left, I even barely didn't realized the others quited when playing, except a buddy that helped me against that AI and had to go. But I don't know why the others quitted. Maybe they found the time too long ? There was a turn timer. Or maybe they just crashed.

All this may have to do with the "mods missing" message that appears instead "ready" before you do so. That's stupid, because we have the same files than a vanilla civer, except some civs but someone told me this message was normal in that case. (i didn't bought anything, just the free game from egs)

Oh, and there's also another thing. But I prefer to talk to you about this in private.

By the way i'm french and I have the same problem than you, maybe we could try & tricks and see what's going wrong and have fun in the same time ? See you in private. :)