Looking for recommendation

kaisersuze

Chieftain
Hi All,

Longtime lurker here.

I am playing BE, and i want desperately to like this game. I really didnt care for Civ5, but I absolutely loved civ 4. Anyway, what I'm looking for is a mod to change (see: FIX) alien aggression.

I have been playing every game with frenzied aliens, and other than there being more of them (kind of..), they don't do ANYTHING. I even started one of the games with a weapon arsenal, and began to genocide those bugs since turn 5. When the game ended, they had never attacked a city, never went more than a few hexes from a nest, and never turned even yellow. I am looking to make them basically yellow as soon as I shoot at one, and red soon after, and stay that way for a long time. I want a game that is a challenge. With the lackluster AI thats asking alot, but at least a continent full of wolf beetles will make the game seem more enjoyable. I want it to basically be them or us, unless for some reason I go harmony (I never will, because xenos must die), and the harmony affinity will be traitors to humanity and wiped out with the bugs.

I will mod the game myself if I have to, I just don't know how. I want the aliens to be an actual threat, more so than the AI until we have all the OP units, and even then still a nuisance. I am looking for the early - mid game to be starship troopers, not f***ing ET.

Top Bottom